• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How well does the above avatar suit its user?

Years
  • 9.8/10 - Day 2 of docking 1/10th of a point on purpleon's avatar till he adds a purple insect to his avatar... =P

(does this mean we get to do that for every time someone has to rank your sig without you giving that Umbreon a Moon Ball? :p)

Moon Ball Eevee is actually next in line once I complete my bergmite shiny breed... better do it soon! =3
    It's going slow though... due to how busy I am atm it took me 3 days just to do 1 shiny breeding round of 150 eggs. Normally I'd still manage to do that in a single day after work.

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
  • 10/10 *Windows noises intensify*

The bug deed has been done! There's not really any purple bugs irl or in any media I like, so I just made it my favorite bug from bug fables!

Years
  • 9.9/10 - up 0.1 for having a bug now, but not back at 10 as it isn't purple =P

10/10 *Windows noises intensify*

The bug deed has been done! There's not really any purple bugs irl or in any media I like, so I just made it my favorite bug from bug fables!

You don't like beetles? =O

Spoiler:

Back