• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen How will you feel if Gen V sucks?

weightoftheworld

Mimiroru
Years
i totally dont know what to think of the new generation cos the 3d part looks pretty cool but in some ways i feel they are taking pokemon too far and dont know when to quit, i was sceptical of pearl diamond etc. the graphics and content are cool but some of the pokemon suck luckily most of the pokemon are cool and not stupid looking but im totally worried black and white pokemon are going to be way over the top and ridiculous

Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2011
Let me answer your questions with another question. How can you ask such a blasphemous question?!?! lol but really though, the pokemon formula has been tested and true, they aren't changing the battle formulas, just adding things to make it better. I for one am REALLY excited about the 3D environment :D

Stairmaster

Banned
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 31, 2010
I will feel indifferent, unchanged, and unsurprised, yet still very disappointed.

Elise

ニャーニャー
Years
i totally dont know what to think of the new generation cos the 3d part looks pretty cool but in some ways i feel they are taking pokemon too far and dont know when to quit, i was sceptical of pearl diamond etc. the graphics and content are cool but some of the pokemon suck luckily most of the pokemon are cool and not stupid looking but im totally worried black and white pokemon are going to be way over the top and ridiculous

I agree. It seems to me like pokemon wasn't working hard enough on making good design for the pokies and too hard on other things (ie graphics/plot) which also kinda flopped, in my opinion. Hopefully they can come back to what they had in the original games, a mesh of awesome story and great pokemon.

Hypno

OT: Eggaro
Years
If it sucks, I would buy Ruby, Sapphire or Emerald since I lost my Ruby version a long time ago and never got to finish the game, and that would be my "new Pokemon game" until a new one comes out.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
personally i need to start saving up my money for the real world. so ill probally just end up borrowing one of the games from my friends to get a feel for it. I was actually really disappointed in the r/s/e games personally not because of the pokemon but because of the storyline and in d/p series it was the other way around. I would like to see what they do with this gen. but im probally not going to end up buying anymore after the hg/ss remakes unless i do get into the nintendo game designing bussiness.
So i wont really feel all to concerned about how this gen turns out but i would like to see pokemon to return to its former glory of the r/b/y/g/s/c days

Dragonika

Isshu Region Champion
Years
HANG MYSELF !!

Only joking, i would proberley be very dissapointed and just complete it anyways,, and waitt for the next games :/

Back