• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How would you describe yourself?

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
Years
  • I'm random and the kinda person that's going to make your jaw drop and you to shake your head. A lot of times I'll say stuff like "I'm going to dress up as a giant christmas present tomorrow," people will kinda laugh at the thought, that is until the next day when I'm actually dressed up as a giant christmas gift :D

I'm also pretty caring, but I tend to keep quiet about it. O, I'm a jock, I love sports.

Hmm what else. O ya, I can be very loud and annoying, uh, I have trouble showing up to places on time, though I hate being late. And lastly (I think) I almost always feel uncomftorable talking to people on the phone.

O ya, I don't like violence and I'm lazy.

Years
  • I never understand how the world works. I fear that when I finally do, my head will explode.

I'm just an average guy living in an average family. I try to fit in, but I want to stick out at the same time.

I would say I don't have much of a personality. But when I'm with my friends we always like being around each other.

I get depressed when anything major happens. Also have thought about burning my arm with cigarettes. I'm a happy-go-lucky guy most of the time though.

I have mood swings like every normal guy. I don't think through most of the things I do. I get angry easily, and when that happens I feel the need to punch something. Like a glass cabinet.

Most of the time I feel lost. It could be that because I'm living in a country that I don't understand the dialect. I have the need to express myself but I can't because I don't know what they're saying.

I'm lazy, but when it's something I like, I'll work hard at it.

I have bad grades. But streetwise, I won't have as many problems. Probably cause I got tricked, lied to, scammed, so many times, it just came to me.

Last edited:

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I am quite/shy/not confident/calm at My friends think that I am niceloving and caring person not for me My best thing is I don't talk too much I mean I am just quiet sitting and looking peoples face thats weird Umm if anyone would beat me or something so I take in a serious way or feel jealous.. I am not lazy I do work on time but cleaning I hate that so yeah thats describes about me..

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • I am a good person and can talk to people on MSN. Sometimes I will get angry. And I will do my homework if there's one.

~Rene~ :t025:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Well.., I'm thin and silent. My real attitude doesn't reflect on my physical appearance, for I look very serious-looking, but they (my friends who know me) say I'm a good person (yeah, whatever...), and a responsible one too (really? I never noticed...)...

But I do tend to daydream a lot, especially about PKMN. ^^

I do my homework at school so when I reach home, I have nothing to worry about! ^_^

I think that's all about me, and oh, btw, I'm Asian. ;)

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • Chikara has spoken!! (by the by, Chikara is perfect) *cough* Anyway, my turn to say who I am, but I don't think anyone will read this, may be a long post, or someone just heading for the quick reply, but anyway! I'm a living contradiction:

I'm an old-time romanticist, but also an ENTP (google it, wiki it, do whatever in your powah to know what it means if you don't). I'm Mr. Sarcasm, no really, I put sarcasm in almost (99.999%) every sentence I make, and make jokes of errors people make (when talking mostly, that's the kind of joke that would hurt less I think ._.), though, with close friends I always make jokes of everything. Also, I'm like House, M.D., I am very assertive (that means I'm really honest for you people who only spend the day talking nothing more than 10 words), but sometimes I act that way and joke on people after they say something weird or just... normal (weird is normal in my school [that means when I say weird, it actually is really weird]).

I'm shy with strangers but if the other person starts to talk, we get along. I'm AWFULLY shy with this girl I love (to the point I couldn't ask her her msn, so I asked her msn to a friend of hers [and even so I was hesitating]). I'm also kind of a philosopher, and you can see me sometimes staring into space, or walking around endlessly, but I'm actually thinking about topics really deep (that's a [really] basic explanation of philosophizing for people who don't like philosophy).

Since I'm still very protected in this shell of mine I have since 7 years old, I call "imagination", I daydream A LOT (99.1% of the time). Since I was 7, I started imagining what my future games would (will?) be (I'm planning to be a video-game producer, director and writer... you would identify my games using my old username), and actually, pretty much what happens to me, affect the game (my plans, my imagination, kay?). I have enough material to outlive the Zelda series (reader, meet lie).

I also have mood swings, just not in that awful lot like a pregnant woman. Most of time I used to be very happy, but decided to be assertive (I kinda was, though) and now I'm... me! of course, but I'm usually a bit more serious-looking, but my old, happy and cheerful self is still there (I kidnapped it, give me 100 million billion dollars and you can see it again). I am very funny (so my friends say ._. ) and the persons that stand around me for a while never stop laughing, they say I ALWAYS make them laugh. I also love cold, and can wear a short-sleeve shirt down to 10ºC (or 50ºF, so says my comp), and I have never been sick because of the mighty cold. BUT (Bad Unidentified Trainers... I tend to make acronyms [?] with words [I'm an ENTP, I can't help it]) I suffer of the DEADLY disease of the cold hand... that isn't a real disease, come back here, don't even waste your precious breath going to google. It only means that (even in summer! and live in a hot place) my hands are always cold; it's a nice thing in summer, if I'm too hot (yea ladies!... ok I'll shut this self [the one doing the parentheses] up) I only put my hands on my neck or head and I cool down... but *sigh* they get so cold in winter, they ache.

Under this persona, I think I'm really hurt inside (it's me, the parentheses self again, saying it's because of me [as me, as in the person typing this]). When left alone, I only wonder what piece of... bad person I am (bad as in spoiled... spoiled as in a fruit gone bad). I'm sure if my real self would come out (I'm always my real self, if I'm not me, what am I then? [that's philosophical, kiddos]) I would cry... endlessly. I have loved so much, that the once beautiful feeling of love tears my very soul apart. Loving so deeply, and not being responded for so long, hurts so, it can't be typed down. Of course, I have hurt myself, being shy, and not telling the girl I love my feelings (really, will you be shocked if a person you barely know comes to you and tells you that he/she loves you? of course!) or trying to be close to her.

Also, I had to be assertive to stop having... umm, attacks of held back emotions? Because I didn't use to express my feelings so much, many emotions were held back, so when they are too many, a little thing that makes me angry would be enough to make me explode. I would get so mad, having the thing that made me angry as an excuse (and it usually never was so big), and then I would laugh (the few moments I knew my real laughter... going to that part in a bit) so hard, and with such joy in my heart, but then I would cry, with the most painful sadness. And I would go back and forth with that (I would cry because I'm laughing at nothing, then laugh because I cry at being laughing, and so on).

I never had a real voice ._. (you here say "what?"). Since very small I would imitate voices and laughs, so I don't know how to laugh (really, I just laugh very weird, or make fake haha noises, even I'm on the ground, having true joy). So I have fake voices too! =D But thanks to puberty, my throat is kinda cold always (I think of the throat as a muscle) and can't imitate voices very well through the day ('tis until noon I can talk as I want).

AAAAAANNNNDD, you can see from this post I tend to talk a lot if I'm let. You can materialize each letter here into copper, and so every letter has some 10cm square in area, and you can have enough copper to build a skyscraper.
    And from last sentence you can see I tend to exaggerate a few things ^^;;
    This is me! (I'm VERY weird)

BreD

Where's ButteR?
    Years
  • I am the kinda person who doesn't like to loose in arguements, i can't help it... it sucks, because even if it's something small i always think i'm right, but most of the time, i'm not right.
    I am proud of everything i do, i'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing.
    I am very optomistic.
    I am helpful, funny and friendly.
    I am shy with people i don't know well, but as soon as i get to know them, they normaly like me.
    I'm not very modest :P

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • There is no way to really describe me with just a couple words or sentences. So I'll just say that I'm not like anyone else. Tada woohoo.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2014
    Easiest and simplest way to describe myself would be uhhh Shikamaru from Naruto probably, friends can vouch. If you dunno who that is go read a quick bio on his nature.

Caina

Nankurunaisa
    Years
  • Well, I can be described as lonely and plastic. I tend to hide what I feel and keep them in meh heart. I'm also a weak person who hates fights... I'm naive. I think everything in this world good. I can be easily disappointed. But, to all that negatives about me, I can be really friendly, honest, loyal, and trustworthy ( if you beleive me ) anyways, I like people who are nice. Au Revoir...

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I think I'm quite independant, despite hanging out with a group of friends at school. I like to think I'm a nice person that people can trust, I've been told I'm funny and outgoing by people, and others say I'm pretty quiet and shy. I try to be myself around most people, and sometimes it works, I can only be really confident with close friends; but still even so my friends think I'm still quiet. XD

I'm more of a listener than a speaker at times, but when I do get to speak, I tend to go on a little bit. XD It's also extremely easy to make me laugh, I will laugh at the smallest thing for ages, and earn odd looks from people. XD

Apparently I say some of the most random things, and state the obvious sometimes. I lose motivation to do something easily, unless it's something I'm really dedicated to. I love learning about different cultures, and at the moment I'm learning two languages, one of them I'm learning out of school, and one of them I'm learning in school. I hope to become fluent in both of them.

Unlike my friends, when something's happened to me, or I have something to rant about, I tend to bottle them up, and try to act like nothing's happened, which always seems to make the situation worse. XD

Back