• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How would you do this job in Pokémon's world

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Laboratory technician

Sounds very organization-oriented. Involves sterilizing equipment too. Makes even clean Pokemon like Minccino not great. Hm. Could move things telekinetically, however. Dislikes the mention of Kadabra possibly causing machine malfunctions. Distrusts the others acting well.

Perhaps just grab a Porygon? Apparently checks for suspicious data. Should be sufficient (if not complete overkill) for simple inventory management.

Years
  • Horticulturalist

Spoiler:

I would sell flowers of all colours, for decoration, for their scent, for gifts! But no eating or using for battles, please! Treat them with care and love!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Dental nurse

Another job about not contaminating stuff. Involves more medical stuff this time, including patient care. Passes on the usual Chansey/Blissey pick. (Cannot really eat the egg.) Selects Comfey for this one. Calms people and heals injuries. Seems useful for dental surgeries.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Massage therapist

Already exists in Pokemon. Raises friendship. Figures something along that line.

Wants some Pokemon capable of calming down Pokemon who have problems with strangers. Favors any Pokemon capable of calming others: Comfey (again), Indeedee, and Sylveon, for example. Works well in most customer-focused jobs.

Planned to say "just about any Pokemon with Aromatherapy". Problems with that:
    A. Removed that move.
    B. Included Hattrem (silences strong emotions violently) and Vileplume (toxic spores).

Wonders how you massage Rock types, though. Do you just smooth out rough spots with sandpaper? And what about Ghost types?

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Interior designer (Have I done this one before? Feels like it, but whatever)

I'm not too bad at this sort of thing. I could bring on a Smeargle to help with painting, a Throh and a Sawk to carry stuff, a Timburr to help with woodworking, and a not too temperamental Psychic Type to help lift things into places the bigger Pokemon can't fit into.

Years
  • Photographer

I think I'd just wait for the Neo-One to pass by and then obstruct it's path. Patiently wait for the dude in it to get out and then quickly hop in and steal the thing. Now I'm the photographer! :fufu:

Spoiler:

I'd just travel around with my camera I guess? My cuteness will put people at ease and then I take photos =D

Spoiler:

Luci_

Shroomish Enthusiast
    Days
  • Farm Worker (Milo reference?)

For starters I would have a Blastoise/Wartortle to water crops, Ribombee because you know pollination, a Herdier and Yamper to well herd (HERDier) Mudsdale to get around and till, and lastly a Meganium, I just like it , it suits the vibes and it's aroma (or whatever it is) can be useful should I be stressed. Other than that i just do farm stuff

Back