• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen How would you feel if Black and White were delayed and made into 3DS games?

Hiiragi

(׬×)
    Years
    I'll feel like;
    Spoiler:

I seriously don't want to wait even longer, and I'm not going to buy that ugly 3DS.

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    I feel that this would be a better course of action than releasing them on the DS. Not only would it save the formula (each handheld has one generation), but they'd also be able to make it so much better.
    So much data would be able to be fit into it, that it'd be a perfect Pokemon game, maybe even 100% Pokedex completion within one generation (much like Red and Green).

Alyssachu

Trainer in training! ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    sjkfdjskdfjks No no no NO NO! Don't say that! I will NOT buy a brand-new DS system just for a new game. What a waste of money! It needs to just come out on the regular DS systems. :(

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    Personally I really dislike the 3DS.
    And like people stated, those whom recently purchased a DS XL or something will be so pissed.

Likewise, I aren't looking forwards to having my DSLites replaced.

Years
    I wouldn't mind. I'm planning on getting a 3DS anyway. And if they do release it with the DS/DSi then they would probably add a ton of features in the 3rd installment.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    Doesn't it usually work like that? A new console comes with a new generation of Pokemon? So it wouldn't be anything unusual.

Aberash

blends in with the shadows
    Years
    i would be very angry because i personaly do not want to buy another ds I love my ds lite .I love the new blue 3 ds tho so i wouldn't stay mad for long lolz

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
    Not everyone is going to want to buy a new system just to play a certain game. They would be losing a lot of money if they made them just for the 3DS imo.

My answer is that I would be very angry.

lucy_goosey

10 years and counting...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2011
    I'd be pretty annoyed, I'm not ready to give up my DS Lite yet! Also, I'd have to spend like $300 when I only want to spend $60.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    It would make the graphics better probably but it would tick a lot of people off including me cuz they have to buy a new console. If I had money comin' out of my ears i probably wouldn't really care all that much but I don't, so, yeah

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
    Years
    i hope they don't because i have a ds lite and i really want to play this game.

SO YOU HEAR GAMEFREAK, DON'T DELAY THE GAME!!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2010
    Why does it have to be a DS exclusive? If you think about it, the environments in Black and White look like they were made with the 3DS's autostereoscopy in mind. It makes much more financial sense to release the game on both platforms.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    They jsut announced the release date, so no, but the third game a definete yes, since Gold and Silver were made for both the original Game Boy (at the end of it's lifespan) and Game Boy Color, while Crystal was GBC only, apparently, they are going to do the same to B/W, which is at the end of the DS systems lifespan.......

Back