• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How would you get away with murder?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Lets use our imaginations! You murdered someone. Now you need to get away with it.

How do you get away with murder? What steps did you take to protect yourself? What do you do after? Why did you murder this person in the first place? Who were they to you?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • If I was rich, I'd pay someone with a rather crappy life so he can in jail in my place. If not, I'd find a way to incriminate someone else in my place by dropping false hints.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I saw something like this on Psych or CSI and thought it was a good idea - stabbing someone with a sharp icicle. Similarly I think the lady in Psych murdered a man by staging a car accident, where she put a large block of ice on the gas pedal and drove his car into the ocean that way. Evidence melts, you're good to go.

I don't really have a victim in mind though.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • How do you get away with murder? - I just do.
    What steps did you take to protect yourself? - gloves, get an alibi, melt the body down, wear clothes that I don't care about and burn them afterwards.
    What do you do after? - go to Steak n Shake. post murder milkshakes are half off.
    Why did you murder this person in the first place? - because they were an ass
    Who were they to you? - an ass

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • [7:38:08 PM] George Best: i'd just breaking bad it up
    [7:38:10 PM] George Best: vat of acid
    [7:38:12 PM] George Best: eaaaaaaaaaaaasy
    [7:38:16 PM] Dave: waiting for the "I would never murder someone"
    [7:38:22 PM] George Best: oh
    [7:38:25 PM] George Best: that too

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I saw something like this on Psych or CSI and thought it was a good idea - stabbing someone with a sharp icicle. Similarly I think the lady in Psych murdered a man by staging a car accident, where she put a large block of ice on the gas pedal and drove his car into the ocean that way. Evidence melts, you're good to go.

I don't really have a victim in mind though.

lol yes!!! I always say stab someone with an icicle. Honestly I think the best way is to target someone you don't know at all. Which is only satisfying if you're just a psycho killer. Personally I'd want to kill someone I know but at the moment I can't think of anyone I want dead.

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
  • By not detailing my plans to get away with a murder on a forum people knew I posted on. That'd be a good start.

If you're reading this in the event that someone ended up being killed by me; well done for working out it was me. If you haven't caught me and are hoping to find something out here; nice try.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Make sure there is no crime scene. Don't leave a big mess, and bury the body deep, in a remote area that is very far away.

It should be the same thing as a disappearance, and in those cases they rarely even bother searching the surrounding area thoroughly, let alone combing the whole country.

Why did you murder this person in the first place? Who were they to you?
    If anyone can answer this without joking then they need help

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    I would mentally torture the person. I would just plant seeds of doubt in their mind, trick them into thinking negative things, manipulate them, and make them think that committing suicide would somehow be beneficial to the world. It might take them a while to get convinced, but I'm a decent actor so I could put up with whatever personality trait of theirs I hate so much I need them dead. By having my victim commit suicide, I don't have to do any of the stabbing, strangling, suffocating, cleaning up of blood, disposal of weapons, etc., they can do that all themselves. Cause cleaning up blood sounds icky and I'm probably not strong enough to lug a dead body into a grave or like, toss it into a river.
    If they left a suicide note, though, well, let's hope I don't get an honourable mention. =u=

I watch too much Investigation Discovery.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • I hope for god sake i don't have this kind of nightmare. I mean if i really murder someone and try to run from the police and all this crime defense my god it will be the nightmare from a devil. Well i don't want to go something like this situation but if i got in so lets say what will i do -
    I will mentally torture the person. Reputing him soo much. Slapping him too much. And then burning his Hand then stop the fire again. The burning it again. Then i will use a knife to cut his leg. Then i will kick his face and i will shot in his head.

EPILOGUE -
    I will try to seal the body in a black plastic then go to a other place and just burn it with the knife or gun i used. And all the prove i can delete. Then i will go to my home picking up all the things i need and then i will take my mom. And i will went off to another place. And if police shows up i will act as normal as i can. I am good in acting so police will never know that i am the murdered and i will fly off from that place.

Ding dong end of my story.

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
  • Uh...

I'd get away with it because I'd probably hire someone to do it for me. A professional.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I probably don't have the strength or guts to kill anyone, but if I somehow managed to kill anyone I probably wouldn't be able to get away with it. I panic and sometimes make bad decisions when I'm under a ton of stress so I would probably forget to do something major and would thus get caught.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
  • Step 1. Find a person that you hate.
    Step 2. Kill them in their house.
    Step 3. Clean up the mess
    Step 4. Burn down the house
    Step 5. Burn the body
    Step 6. Kill their dog
    Step 7. Burn the dog
    Step 8. Dig a 10 feet deep hole
    Step 9. Throw human ashes in hole
    Step 10. Laugh manically
    Step 11. Throw about 2 feet of dirt over the ashes
    Step 12. Throw dog ashes in
    Step 13. Laugh manically, again.
    Step 14. Fill in the rest of the hole.
    Step 15. Burn the hole (I'll find a way)
    Step 16. Laugh manically
    Step 17. Cut own hands off
    Step 18. Burn stubs to stop bleeding
    Step 19. Burn the prints off your severed hands (You can do it, I believe in you.)
    Step 20. Attach hands back on.
    Step 21. Burn another dog.
    Step 22. Spill dog ashes over burned grave
    Step 23. RUN ♥♥♥♥♥ RUN

All of the above needs to be done within 3 hours. Otherwise, you'll get caught in an instant.

I TOTALLY haven't done this before. I AM HORRIBLE AT LYING.

BadPokemon

Child of Christ
    Years
  • I wouldn't murder someone in the first place, but I would stage a car accident. Plead not guilty. My "luck" (I don't believe in it, but I dot know what to call it) is absolutely disgustingly bad. Even if the odds are for me. I will go to jail the rest of my life.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Sometimes I wonder why I even make threads like this on this forum.........

Back