• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How would you react if your favorite user gets modded?

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    My best friend at PC just got modded few days ago. First I was very excited and I thought that now section gets perfect moderator. Then I congratulated him at PC and later headed to IRC and congratulated here.

Last edited:

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    I would totally be thrilled. :3 I would feel like they earned it for themselves and should be super happy, so I would congratulate the hell out of them. xD Seriously, I might get a bit obnoxious about it. >__>

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    The only person i really talk to here is already modded in the section I spend most of my time. Just said congratz and moved on and join in with all the events he runs. Its pretty fun

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    omg I remember reacting to Raichu's modding...YOU HAVE NO IDEA. xD

I didn't care about the moddings when I was a new member/supporter, actually; because I...didn't have that many friends. Now being a moderator myself, I get excited each time someone gets modded, and that's where I go congratulate them like crazy. If it's a friend of mine, I become even more excited...because it's my chance to help them out ^_^

Years
    I would be happy for them and congratulate them if I think they deserved it. If I didn't think they deserved it, then I wouldn't say anything really.​

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    My favourite user's not going to get modded, unfortunately. It's not because on account of being a crappy member, but I just know that given the opportunity, he/she would turn it down instantly.
    This, more or less. We might be even thinking of the same person.

jpp8

Producer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2013
    I'd be bitter and jealous that I, the obviously more active and qualified member, didn't get the job and hold a slight resentment toward them for stealing my dreams of modship. Make it known at any given oppurtunity that I too wish to become modded like that user.

Back