• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How would you react to everyone knowing your biggest secrets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
  • A thread was made asking about what would you do if you knew everyone's biggest secrets.
    This thread, asks what you would do if someone know YOUR biggest secrets.

Would you comply and hope for the best? How far would you take it to protect your secrets?

Would you rebel? How far would you go?

Me? I would ignore it. If someone tried to blackmail me, I would have no mercy. I would rebel, possibly risk death to avoid being chained or controlled via that sort of thing.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Maybe I'm weird, but I don't really have any secrets. None that I can think of off the top of my head. I have about four or so really close friends that combined know so much about me, it's hard to really know what's a secret and what isn't anymore. Especially considering the fact that I'm actually a really open person. I think that's a bad thing.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Well considering i'm about the most closed off person in the world emotionally wise, and whats going on inside my head wise it would be tough.

If someone knew my biggest secret I would panic, I'd try to make a deal with them to not tell anyone.. But eventually if they were one of my better friends then it might be cool after awhile and I could actually talk to them about it and hang out and do the things I like without people thinking i'm weird.

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
  • Firstly depends on HOW they learned about it >.>
    I think I'd still be kinda embarassed, though, because what's hidding deep in my mind IS embarassing to tell and hard to tell too. So yeah, I would feel unconfortable AND will certainly be more careful towards people .w.
    But that's just me xD

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    If people ever found out my secrets, I'll probably get really upset and embarrassed, and then I'd probably just go all emo on everyone. (not suicidal, though)

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • Well, if anyone ever knew about my deepest darkest secrets (which really are not that interesting, I just like people not knowing everything there is to know about me), they would regret it. If you tried to blackmail me, I would get even no doubt about that.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    im not very secretive, maybe some things i'd rather keep to myself but i'd be honest if someone asked me about them. if i did have some deep and dark secret someone found out and revealed, i'd just act like it didn't bother me. if i dont express negative emotions about it, people likely wouldn't make a big deal out of it. if it was something really serious i would just, i dont know, accept the consequences and try to deal with them rationally and responsibly.

Kaminari

Future Pokemon Master ✗✗
    Years
  • Embarrassed, shameful, depressed, and I'd hate myself. xD
    There's some that are just really embarrassing. One that NO ONE knows. D:< (Unless they guessed.)

Years
  • I would be shocked and very angry when this "someone" tells my biggest secrets to everyone, but just knowing without talking... I think I could live with that.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Denial, plain and simple.

And I don't have very many secrets, so I don't really have to worry about it.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I don't do anything and I have a strong conscience, so there's really no secret behind me.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    If I've learned anything in the last three years, it's that nobody really cares. If they do, it'll only be worth three minutes of gossip and that's that, so I just wouldn't really care. I'm not a very secretive person anymore.

It's not like I've done something really bad, like killed someone.

Yet.

Years
  • I'd probably nearly die of embarrassment, and then I'd be super depressed.

It's not that I have many secrets, and what I do keep inside isn't of much consequence in the long run, but... I just don't want anyone to know me that intimately. And if it's someone completely corrupt that has those secrets, I'd fear that s/he'd use it to blackmail me. :(

Throat

Oldschool pokemon
    Years
  • If I've learned anything in the last three years, it's that nobody really cares. If they do, it'll only be worth three minutes of gossip and that's that, so I just wouldn't really care. I'm not a very secretive person anymore.

It's not like I've done something really bad, like killed someone.

Yet.
    Yeah, when you think this way you can live way better. It's just common sense, though.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I wouldn't feel embarrassed, but possibly hurt & feel down. If someone exposed every secret I have locked up it would be a huge mess. Most of my close friends know my deep secrets,& that's all who should know. Back in 2008 someone had exposed a secret(thought I could trust them) to a whole community. Not so fun.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I really don't have any secrets o3o. So anything they can think off is pretty much falsified information :D.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back