• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy all :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2012
    Hey, obviously I'm new here, and I'd just like to introduce myself, my name be Heart-Gold, I love meta gaming though I can't any more because all my files where wiped so I've had to start again but I lack the right equipment anyway apart from that, I'd just like to say I'm a very warm person and I can't wait to talk to some of you :)

Years
    Hey! Welcome to PC! My initials are HG on another forum, but I'll be sticking to this forum now. xD
    If you need any help, or want to talk to someone, I'm always here! :)

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Hi, HG! No guesses as to what your favourite Pokemon game is? Heh. After reading about it on Wikipedia, meta gaming sounds interesting: could you possibly expand on what exactly it is? Indeed, we have an active Video Games board which would probably love to hear your further thoughts.

In any event, welcome to PC. Hopefully you'll find most people as friendly as your introduction would lead me to believe you are. If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask a staff member: we're the ones with bold usernames. So, just go out and have fun! :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2012
    Hi! I am new here to and I know you'll have a good time here on PC!

Years
    Hi there and welcome to PC! Ahhh it's a shame about your meta games, hope your able to recover from that and get back to what you like. You seem like a warm person and i'm sure you won't have any trouble making friends here. :P Come chat with me any time if you'd like, I always enjoy talking to new people and making new friends. :) Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Back