• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy all!

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2016
    Hi,
    I've been coming here to read for months but now im hoping to join in the conversation.

I'm mainly interested in ROM hacking and am working on something very special to share with you guys!

Years
    Hi Starmie, welcome to PC. :3 Hacking is very popular here and I'm sure given how many people we have that love to play ROM hacks your project will be quite well-received. Assuming that's what your special something is, of course. ;p

Have an amazing time here!

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Starmie! Nice to have you here o/

Glad to hear you're interested in ROM hacking! It's such a creative field and it's always nice to have more romhackers aboard. I'm sure you'll find our romhacking section helpful, as there's tons of resources and talented people there to help you out if you need it, and there's also the R&D section which you might be interested in if you're more experienced and want to share some ideas.

Hope to see you around, and have fun!

Back