• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy Community

BallMaster

HEX cracker
Years
  • Hi everyone.
    I often surf around on the PokéCommunity but joined just recently.
    ( a couple months ago actually but haven't posted anything )

I'm 15 years old and from Finland. I'm a pretty mediocre hacker and love hacking, (and Pokemon in general) and hack everything from 1st to 3rd Gen. And I'm always willing to learn new stuff.

Years
  • Hi BallMaster! Welcome to PC! :D Whoa, that's a big font.

Yeah, I surfed around here for a good while before joining too; a lot of us did. Then I found the amazing Shiny Gold and decided to join since I needed to be a member to download attachments! You're in the right place if you're interested in hacking, seeing how popular it is around here and all. There's a lot of resources over in the Emulation section for you to use so I hope you've looked around there a bit and found them useful. Are you making a hack right now? Brownie points if it's a R/S/E or FR/LG hack since those are my favorites, ehe. But of course, all hacks are awesome and take a lot of time to make, so I appreciate our amazing hackers a lot!

Hopefully you enjoy discussing hacking here and end up participating in other parts of the forum, too. Any Emulation section-related questions can be sent to its two moderators, giradialkia and DrFuji, so feel free to private message them anytime! They're quite busy though so don't be discouraged if it takes a little bit for a reply. I recommend the ROM Hacking Simple Questions thread if you need general help with hacking, but we also have an awesome Script Help Thread if you're confusing with scripting. :3 Check them out!

..and check the ROM Hacking subforum, too. There are a lot more useful threads there!

Good luck with hacking and have fun around here!

BallMaster

HEX cracker
    Years
  • Thanks Cirno :)
    And yes I am working on a hack but I'm still just editing the overworld and I'm still pretty new to scripting but I understand more of it every day (like using flags). Hopefully I'll get much better after I have time to read all the good threads on the subject.

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
    Years
  • Mitä ihmettä joku muukin suomesta?! Welcome Ballmaster! :D As you might hace noticed Im also from Finland. Youve certainly found a great place if youre interested in rom hacking. The pc rom hacking section is just huge. Anyhow a late welcome from my part and I wish you have fun here in PC. :D See ya around!

Back