• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy, folks. Hope ya guessed my name.

Corona!01

Pokemon Hunter
Years
  • The name's Corona!01, also known as Coco, Rona and GET OUTTA MY WAY YA PUNK. I'm a semi-professional slacker and writer... wait, flip those. I'm a proud Pokefan of 12 years and Eevee enthusiast. My dream team is Eevee, Electabuzz, Gardevoir, Golem, Houndoom, and Ludicolo. Outside of Pokemon, my interests include Steam Locomotives, Game Design, Drawing and Writing (I used to do the Ramston High series, if you've ever heard of it) and long, rainy walks on the the beach.

I joined up here a long time ago, but I never really got around to posting and being active. I'll hopefully change that, though. I have plans for a new Pokemon fangame and I kind of want to get myself really immersed in the series (due to my fandom mellowing out with age) before I start serious work on it.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Hello, GET OUTTA MY WAY YA PUNK! Wow, that sounds so original and awesome. xD;

Well, you sure have introduced yourself pretty late. Doesn't matter though, coz as the saying goes: Better late than never. ;D

So, welcome to the pokecommunity forums, bro. Be sure to read the rules. If you've already been through them, then no problem. They're there to help members have a peaceful and trouble free stay here. So, if you've been through them, you're bound to find yourself much less in messy situations than the ones who haven't read them. Also, FAQ's kinda important coz it may answer some of the Frequently Asked Question (yeah, yeah, I know that it's obvious by the name. xD).

If you've got any question or doubts, feel free to contact staff or any active member of the forum. We're all like a big family, aren't we? So, don't even think of hesitating while approaching someone with your query/doubt/question. ;D

Okay, see you around the forums then, mate. Be sure to have fun. >:3

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
  • Im gonna make a stylish and backgrounded welcome, just for you. :D

Hello and welcome to PC. Coco. (i luv dat nickname. :3)

You are guaranteed to have a lovely time:
    • Making friends
    • Posting
    • Talking about Pokemon!!!!! :3
    • Talking about other things.
    If you havent read the rules, make sure to read them, because they can be very important. :3 Make sure you dont break rules ;you'll just get in trouble. :D If you do something really really bad. THERE! BANNED, or suspended. :( Telling you that just in case. :3

The members here are very helpful and some of them are really nice, some of them are nice, and a small portion of members are bad. :( But mostly they are great people.

:D

Ok, that should be it.....
    HAVE FUN HERE! :D

I dont want to make another stylish intro again LOL​

Back