• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Howdy-Meowdy

Years
    Hii! I've been a huge Poke fan since I was a kid. Used to own every main series game at one point but now I'm rebuilding what I once lost, including the cards. Tryna create a massive Raichu collection since he's my favorite. I love forums and image boards rather than regular social media sites. Nice to meet youse ^w^

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to the community! I've also been playing Pokemon since I was a kid, those were some really good times, especially since quite a few people were playing the games in my neighborhood. I played with the cards for a very short time until I replaced it with Yu-Gi-Oh. I'm sure my Pokemon cards got lost during my constant moving around, same can be said for my collection of games. I'd love to rebuild my game collection at some point. Enjoy the community, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Yay! Aromatisse!! Hope you love Fairy types as much as I do. :)

Welcome to the forum, Meowmix!

Back