• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy, PC!

Years
    I stumbled across this website recently while perusing the various hacks available online for FireRed. A lot of the results I was given lead to this site, so I decided to join up!. I've been a fan of the games since the original Red version, and the only thing keeping me from being up to date with the current generation of games is lack of funds. I still play on a DS Lite, for example, and the last Pokemon game I played/own was Black 2. In fact, I can list (in order) the games I've owned since then... that is, if anyone really wants to read what kind of obsessive I've been. I doubt anyone wants to read that, though.

Oh, by the way, though my username appears female, I am a male user. My username is a character name in a book I'm attempting to write.

Years
    Hiya Mara Zhayn! Welcome to PC, we're glad having you aboard. (。´ `)ノ

Yeah, a lot of people do pop by for the ROM hacks - there are plenty to keep people busy here, plus we have knowledgeable hackers working on other games to add constantly. I still need to catch up geesh, been way too long since I played a hack.. ];

But awe, hope you'll be able to get a 3DS soon! It really is worth it given how amazing the sixth generation Pokemon games are. Enjoy your time on the forum and hope we'll see you around, please don't hesitate to ask if you need help along the way.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Howdy, PC!

I haven't really searched for the hacks myself when I first came aboard this forum, but it's nice to hear that the hacks here have caught your eye and I'm happy that you could join us!

Howdy, PC!

Mmm, but yeah, I too hope that you'll be able to play the later games with us once your funds get a little better. But no worries, we're still happy to have you here to discuss the older gen games as well!

Howdy, PC!

It's cool that you've been a collector of the games; I don't really own some of the gameboy games of pokemon anymore, but they sell them over near my retailer, so, it'll be worth the trip, no? Anywho, good luck on your writing too! Have fun, and don't be shy on messaging me if you have any questions!

Years
    PC is famous for its hacks so it's never bad to have more hackers around. Nice to see you by the way, Mara! I really hope you are having a great day yourself.

Hopefully you can get a 3DS once your money issues are resolved, since there's a lot of awesome games on it that are worth playing and highly recommended by a lot of the gamers around here. But for the time being, you can still enjoy hanging around PC's famous ROM Hacking section which has conveniently assigned topics for the ease of your experience. You can either play existing hacks, or one day make your own one as well! The section will easily cater towards your interests, but feel free to also visit other sections should you so desire.

Have fun and if you ever need any assistance, we're always happy to point you in the right direction. Good luck with everything and I'll see you around the forums soon!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2015
    I stumbled across this website recently while perusing the various hacks available online for FireRed. A lot of the results I was given lead to this site, so I decided to join up!. I've been a fan of the games since the original Red version, and the only thing keeping me from being up to date with the current generation of games is lack of funds. I still play on a DS Lite, for example, and the last Pokemon game I played/own was Black 2. In fact, I can list (in order) the games I've owned since then... that is, if anyone really wants to read what kind of obsessive I've been. I doubt anyone wants to read that, though.

Oh, by the way, though my username appears female, I am a male user. My username is a character name in a book I'm attempting to write.

Welcome my friend, I am also new to this site.
    I feel your situation with the lack of funds to be updated, only recently have I been able to purchase a 3ds + Pokemon X (not do to funds, but not being in a devloped/western country in a few years).
    What rom hacks have you played, that is what I have been playing for the last 2 years or so. Dark Rising and Victory Fire have to be my favorites I'd be interested to hear your opinion on rom hacks.

Anyway I hope you enjoy this site as much as I in these last few days since joing, hope we can become friends :).

Cin Cin,
    BauAnthony

Back