• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy, people!

Years
    My name is Oz, and I'm new to the forum. (In my head, I just heard a resounding monotone reply of "Hi, Oz.") I've been at BMGF for a few months now, but I wanted to expand my horizons. My main interests when it comes to Pokemon are the videogames (non-competitive play) and fanfics. I hope to post a fic I'm working on here, so keep an eye out and lemme know what you think!

As far as personal info, I'm a 21-year-old theatre student in Florida. I've been on the stage consistently for the past 7 years, and I'm hoping to be on it for the rest of my life. Singing, dancing, and acting are my top passions, but I always make sure I have time to game!

If you can't tell, I'm a pretty peppy kind of guy, and I love talking to people, so please hit me up!

Years
    Hello there Oz37 and welcome to PC. I'm getting a writers block so I dunno wut else to write down here. But if you love talking to people, be sure to visit the IRC channel. It's quite lively!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Now I know why the name seemed familiar, huh? I think I have met you sometime in BMGf, over there. Welcome to PC, anyway, and it's a nice place to be in, huh? I think I'm also a non-competitive guy myself when it comes to the games themselves. What I'm in... I'm in to have fun, and that's that. XD That way I don't have to worry. Being peppy sometimes is good, you know? XD

I'm sure that you'll be able to meet a lot of people to talk with and make new friends when you get some posts around here. Have fun! And any questions? Any staff member should be able to help. Try Meganium90 for first-time stuff. XD She's the moderator of this section, so... XD

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Hi Oz
    Welcome to PokeCommunity.
    We have a place for you to talk about anything Video Games. In the Video Gaming board, you can talk about your favorite games & stuff. You'll find topics that might be pretty interesting for you to discuss. :)
    PC is more than just Pokemon, it's a large community with lots of things to do, either Pokemon related or not! :)
    Have fun and Don't hestitate to ask me questions if you have any, ok! Read the rules, and see ya around!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there, welcome aboard! Never heard of BMGF, so pardon me! The only Pokemon forum that I am in right now is this place! So coming from someone like me, well you are surely gonna enjoy it here. The videogames are surely a lot of fun right? If you want to discuss about them, then they have their very own sections here so make sure to go to the right place if you want to start your own topic or join a certain discussion!

I'm a writer myself, I've written a lot of fan fics now but I haven't been able to finish even one due to my tight & busy schedule, but I have a lot of poem posted here in PC right now, yes, it has it's own thread! You could click on the Poetry thread on my signature if you ever want to visit it by the way! I'll be looking forward to see you around the Fanfiction Corner then? ^__^

I'm sure you will get used to the forum, it will take time, but as you keep on exploring, you will be able to know everything about this forum.

If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to approach me! I'll be really happy to help you out, and I'll reply as soon as possible! Don't be shy in making friends as well, the whole community is nice and all, so don't you worry! With that, have a great time here in PC and follow the rules all the time~

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    *joins in the monotonous "Hi Oz"*

I has writer's block. :3 I always don;t finish fics myself, but I hope you do! Hope to see you around there. :)

so, welcome to PC! see you around.

-mR

Years
    Aw, thanks for the welcome! To be honest, this is the first firm welcome I've gotten in a forum! I will definitely be hitting the game section (especially if there's any postulating about 6th gen... cuz I like to postulate...), and my fic is coming along. I don't consider myself an "author" or anything; I just write for fun, so thanks for the encouragement!!!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Heh! When it comes to games, try any section that works for your topic, eh? But do keep in mind that the sections are usually specific. Have fun!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Aw, thanks for the welcome! To be honest, this is the first firm welcome I've gotten in a forum! I will definitely be hitting the game section (especially if there's any postulating about 6th gen... cuz I like to postulate...), and my fic is coming along. I don't consider myself an "author" or anything; I just write for fun, so thanks for the encouragement!!!

Ahh, I've been writing for several years. When I was in high school, I was able to finish several fanfiction stories. But in college I had so much writers block that I needed to stop for a while. Now that I'm out, I seem to be writing more and more. And that's pretty good that you're back writing again. When you decide to do so, you can visit the Fanfiction & Writing section of the forums if you like to share your fic.

There should be a sixth generation discussion (if I am not mistaken) in the Pokemon Gaming Central section. There are also discussions about the Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald remakes right now as well if you're interested in those.

Besides that, welcome, welcome, welcome! I'm glad to see you're branching out in the amazing forum, and I look forward to see you posting everywhere! Have fun writing, and as Twiggy mentioned, feel free to contact me if you need any help going around the forum, ok! See ya!

Back