• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

howdy :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2008
hi! my name is pokeprime! my real name is Mike. this is like, the 4th forum i've joined.
ive been a guest here for several months and roaming around the rom hacking section.
i was inspired by the wonderful hacks here that i decided to make an account and start my own rom hack! i also want to help out the other members if they want help.
i hope i have a fun time here!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
Well well, great to have you here, Prime. Being your 4th forum, I'm sure you'll find the ins & outs easy enough, and since you lurked I'll bet you can get off to a fast start. Good luck with your hacking, too.

Welcome to the community. :D

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2008
Well well, great to have you here, Prime. Being your 4th forum, I'm sure you'll find the ins & outs easy enough, and since you lurked I'll bet you can get off to a fast start. Good luck with your hacking, too.

Welcome to the community. :D
thanks for the welcome! you seem cool. wanna be friends? :)

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Welcome to PC, PokePrime!

Hopefully you'll find PC one of the better ones you've visited! I'm sure you'll have a great time here =P

It sounds like you're well read in the ways of ROM hacking! I hope you can get your own hack posted soon, and we have a ton of people that can help you out. ^___^

Unlike other new members, you've already got a good understanding of how things work here, so I'm sure you'll be fine! Hopefully I'll see you around the forums a bit.

Back