• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy!

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2012
    Howdy! I'm new to Pokecommunity. I love Pokemon especially the ones from the Hoenn region. Psychic- type pokemon are the best, as you can tell from my username. :) I can't wait to interact with the users on this site and learn more about the newer games (I only played Silver and R/S/E). I'm interested in the game story plots (is there a category for that)?

Anywho, I am excited to get started!!

Years
    Hello there!

I'm a massive fan of the newer Pokemon games (especially B/W) and you should get yourself a DS/3DS and play Black or White!

It's so awesome and I love most of the 5th Gen Pokemon!

You said you love Psychic-type Pokemon? I love Psychic Pokemon - my faves being Elgyem, Ralts line, Gothita line, Munna, Musharna and Espeon.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Hello PsychoFreakOOO and welcome to PC!
    I like Psychic-type Pokémon too. Their moves are strong and 'shocking'. :) My favourite Psychic-type Pokémon is Espeon. Espeon is also cute. As Hikari said, you should buy Black or White. They are great games. Also try Diamond, Pearl or Platinum. They're great games too. My favourite is Pearl. :)

Anyway you might want to check whole PC for boards that suits you. I'm sure you find your 'favourites'. Remember that you can chat/discuss with other members, you can befriend with them and you can send Visitor Messages and Personal Messages to them. If you have any question just drop PM, okay! I don't bite. ^^

Remember to read the rules and have fun!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I see that you're new here, huh? Welcome to PC! I think you might want to check out the right sections for the respective games if you're going to talk about the plot, the story, like that...

Psychic-type Pokémon? Well, for me, I somewhat like them, but I prefer Grass types more.

I do hope to see you again... I think you might end up in the gaming sections more, huh?

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there, welcome aboard! Which Psychic type is your overall favorite? Well, if I had to choose one, it'd be Alakazam, it's the first psychic type that I have known when I was watching the anime, and then figured out to get one myself in FR/LG. It was quite an experience I must say, since it's pretty challenging to train Abra into a Kadabra then trading it to evolve it into an Alakazam, but anyway, my favorite region would probably be Sinnoh. Majority of my favorites were introduced back when D/P/PL was released.

But anyway, enough for my favorites and stuff! If you want to know something about PC, well all I could say that it's the perfect place to have friends and to spend your time with. It's a fun place, and if you love interacting with people like me, then I must say you will really have a great time here. As what as the members above me mentioned, you can visit & check out the games respective sections if you want to discuss about them, also PC is diverse, so you could also find topics that are not Pokemon-related.

With that, once again, welcome! And be sure to read the rules and stick to it always, you don't want to get bitten by a staff member don't you? If you have any questions or concerns regarding the forum, I'd be happy to help you out, so feel free to ask me! See you around and have a fabuloouus time! xo

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2012
    @Hikari10 Can I play Black & White on the original DS? Or do I have to buy the newer versions.

@Snivy063 I LOVE Gardevior!!! Some of my other favs are Alakazam, Espeon, Medicham, Solrock, Lunitone, Xatu... just some from the games I know.

Thanks for the welcomes! On to the forums!!!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    On to the forums, huh? Where you'll be going to? Maybe we can meet again when the time comes... soon, huh?

Back