• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Welcome to PC man! Is Raichu your favorite pokemon? While I admit it is great but I prefer Pichu/Pikachu over him, those are total cuties imo.
    So what made you join our great community? Romhacks, fanfictions, roleplays, X/Y? Whatever it is, I'm sure that we have it there.
    So have fun! :)

Years
    well, Raichu is sort of a nickname my friend made for me, since her nickname is Pikachu lol, but yeah, i'm here for just everything Pokemon in General.

Years
    Aww that's a cute nickname. :3 Raichu is one of my favorites so I automatically love your username, haha. A big welcome to PokeCommunity!

So you're here for Pokemon in general? Cool! You'll find anything and everything here - the Pokemon sections on PC are really active and engaging! My favorite parts are the Pokemon gaming boards, Pokemon Anime, and Pokemon Clubs. Especially Clubs since it's just such a cool way to meet people with similar interests. <3 But of course all of PC is amazing all-around so you'll undoubtedly have a good time, yep. Right now we're all over X & Y since those games look fantastic but sadly there's been a news drought for a while so there hasn't been much to discuss other than old stuff. :(

So yeah, have a blast on PC all right! You should totally go make some posts so you get familiarize yourself with this place. There are so many awesome people waiting to meet you! Maybe your friend can join sometime too if she's interested; that would be awesome. Having a friend makes it a lot easier to settle into a forum this big since it won't be as scary. I was pretty intimidated when I first joined, plus friendless for a while, so that kinda made it a little hard to post around much. But either way it's inevitable to meet peeps while being part of this place so never fear to contact someone if you want to chat. I'm always here, for example. :D

BUT YEAH have a nice time again! Hope you make lots of friends and never quit, because that would make us all sad! See you around!

Years
    oh, yeah lol, sorry, i was pre-occupied with other stuff lol, my Interested are mostly just Anime, Games, Movies, and Music, I wanna get a 3DSXL so i can buy the DS Pokemon versions, and also have it for when the 3DS versions come out, my GBC and GBA are busted, have been for awhile now so i had to get the ROMs for the GB/GBC/GBA Versions, so i'm starting over from Pokemon Red and working my way up again, getting back into Pokemon, been away from the game for years, and yeah I would bring my friend here, but she doesn't have time to play the game or watch the series, shes usually busy with school, work and her fiancee, but shes obsessed with Pikachu when i became her friend i ended up with Raichu lol, her Fiancee isn't really into that stuff, but yeah since i'm starting Pokemon over again, i'm also doing my own youtube videos of my rival battles, gyms, ect ect, but yeah i think that pretty much sums things up lol, looks like i rambled, long message lol

Back