• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy

Years
  • Hi there.
    I'm Rimskye.
    You can call me Glitch Mutt, too.
    Or Mutt.
    Or Glitch.
    Or Gryph.
    I don't really care.
    I've actually been here a while; just coming out of myself now.

I'm a bubbly person. I like talking. In fact, it's hard to get me to shut up sometimes.
    I can also be a condescending fart sometimes without realizing.

Anyways, as hobbies, I draw, write stories, and code HTML. I'm pretty new to HTML though. I'm open to tips and pointers.

I might be opening an Art Thread sometime in the near future.
    Hope to see ya around,
    ~Rimskye.

Years
  • What's up Rimskye!

You have many nicknames :P.

I'm curius, what do you mean when you say that you're a bubbly person? (I'm speaker spanish, so in my translator says a person with bubbles or something like that XD)

Its wonderful that you like draw and code HTML. I have a lot of time without drawing, but some years ago was very funny, but my drawings were not very good. Interesting the part about HTML, some years ago I was study something about HTML, but just the basic part (Make simple page's of internet with the notepad, put images, make tables, and some other easy things), but i don't remember much about that.

if you like the art part, we have a whole section dedicated to that, just remember check fast the forum rules to make a good post or thread. This is te link if you wanna check out https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21.

I guess we'll se around here, so have fun and welcome

Years
  • Oh maaan, your username was so familiar. Dug through your posts and 'lo and behold, you've made an intro before! Can't believe it slipped my mind. Welcome back, Rimskye. n~n

It's great that you're finally coming out here to post more. :) In fact, if you're a talkative person, you're going to have an even better time around the board since we love active users! The whole point of a forum is to chat, after all, yeah? You also have a really cute avatar/signature so I'm going to guess you're a Jolteon fan, which makes you even cooler since Jolty is super adorable. Mine was so useful in HeartGold and I'll always keep him close to my heart. Are you a fan of eeveelutions, by any chance?

But yeah, definitely post an art thread here sometime! That'd be awesome, the regulars and moderators of the Art & Design board are really great people. They'd love to help give you pointers and provide suggestions. Hopefully you also post some of your writing in the Fan Fiction & Writing part of the site sometime in the future too, though - it could really use more activity and the members who frequent that board will be glad to have more things to comment on. On that note, I kind of wish I had my own stories to publish over there.. but I just haven't had the inspiration to finish anything. 8(

And hah, HTML, gosh that is a pain. I dabble in coding too but am definitely nowhere near as good as some of the super talented coders we have around the forum. Maybe one day!

Enjoy your stay Rimskye, and hope this time you stick around for a long while. Have a blast!

Back