• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy

Years
  • Sup guys
    Just joined the other day. While lying in bed sick, came up with an idea to join a Pokemon forum at last xD
    Such nice weather out, 69 degrees (I live in Phoenix, AZ) but it's a shame I can't really go anywhere.

So...I'm 19 (almost 20, in April haha) but what I realized is that most other people here are around my age o.O which is awesome. I guess ya'll must be the 90s kids who grew up with Pokemon just as I did.

I'll be dedicating the next few weeks of my life to master breeding, so I can prepare for competitive play. I've seriously been playing since I was 5, but only recently got interested in competitive Pokemon. So I'm here not to just make friends, but to get some solid advice and guide on how to begin this process of mine ;D

Years
  • Yeah, a lot of people here are in their late teens or 20s. :3 You'll fit in great either way though, haha. Welcome to PC!

Good luck on the breeding and if you'd like tips and other help with hatching eggs you're welcome to check out the Trade Corner as it has absolutely everything in that regard. The Battle Center is perfect for everything related to competitive play, too; already many choices for you! And we're thrilled you decided to make an introduction as that'll help our members get to know you better.

Enjoy yourself and see you around! n~n Curses for it being warm there, I'm in NYC and we've been below freezing temp lately. Hopefully it doesn't last too long. Anyways, contact the staff if you need help and have a good day, Khan! :)

Years
  • Yeah, a lot of people here are in their late teens or 20s. :3 You'll fit in great either way though, haha. Welcome to PC!

Good luck on the breeding and if you'd like tips and other help with hatching eggs you're welcome to check out the Trade Corner as it has absolutely everything in that regard. The Battle Center is perfect for everything related to competitive play, too; already many choices for you! And we're thrilled you decided to make an introduction as that'll help our members get to know you better.

Enjoy yourself and see you around! n~n Curses for it being warm there, I'm in NYC and we've been below freezing temp lately. Hopefully it doesn't last too long. Anyways, contact the staff if you need help and have a good day, Khan! :)

Thanks for the welcome! I'm actually from NYC too :3 Spent 17 of my 19 years there. Going back in May :D

Jet Pilot

I killed Spiderman.
    Years
  • KHANNN, I love that name. Khan is my CS name, good stuff. It's nice to meet you, may I ask why you are in Arizona in the first place?

Welcome to the forum.

Years
  • KHANNN, I love that name. Khan is my CS name, good stuff. It's nice to meet you, may I ask why you are in Arizona in the first place?

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks man! :D I just shorten my name from Vahan to Khan. Nice to meet you too, and I moved to AZ with my family because we thought it'd be less expensive to live here than in NYC, better weather, just a different type of environment. Bad choice. Phoenix lacks a sense of culture big time...crime is rife...the heat is unbearable during the summertime (had heat stroke several times). It's nice to visit but not to live.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hey PokeKhan, funy JB avatar. xD
    Cool, welcome to PC! Yeah mos of he users around here are probably between 15-23. I'm jealous with the wind it's about -20 degrees here. Once again, welcome. :)

Years
  • Haha thanks Bruce! I found that image under an advertisement for "Magic Muscle Testosterone Pill" or something like that xD

Back