• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy!

Years
    I've browsed this place occasionally for a few years but never had an account. I have played a lot of ROM hacks from PokeCommunity. I decided it was about time I signed up here. My name's BreakingHeart (not my real name obviously! {XD} ) I am 21-years old and I have been a massive Pokemon fan since I was 4 years old ....I also just realised that I've been a fan for nearly 17 years, oh god. My first game was Pokemon Blue. My favourite generation is probably the third.

Pokemon has been an important part of my life, helping me cope with a lot of personal issues and it really benefited to my creativity. I enjoy writing and sometimes painting stuff like canvas. I'm also a big video game lover. My favourite series other than Pokemon are Uncharted, Metal Gear, Saints Row and GTA. I hope I can manage to stay active on this site cause it seems pretty cool! :)

Years
    yaharooo~ nice to meet ya! im also new in here im kinda new to rom hacking so i guess im a bit of a noob here(tch -_-) im one of those act mature but rlly childish type...shh lets keep tht a secret... anyway hope we can be friends! btw im 18..

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Howdy!

Aha, aw, well I've been a fan for nearly 18 years myself! With all good reason; Pokemon Yellow/Blue/Red were really fun games for their time, and growing up I've been really into the franchise ever since! I'm glad that you're a long time fan like I am, and I hope you've been enjoying our ROM Hacks! The Hacks section always have a line up full of them in case you wanna check out some more of them!

I know what you mean; Pokemon helped me make my first friends because we causally chat about the games and the trading card game a lot. That' sounds cool that you paint; maybe you can show off your work sometime in our art&design board, hmm? Or if you want, you can also check out our writing section! Any of the boards here are for you to explore~

You seem really nice and fun! I hope to see you around lots! Feel free to send me a visitor/private message if you have any questions or just want to chat! Have fun and enjoy your weekend~

We're in a pretty similar situation! I've been a Pokémon fan for around 17 years now and it's helped me through a lot of rough patches growing up. Always exciting meeting other long-time fans who value the franchise as much. Plus you've good taste in characters going off of your avatar so brownie points for that too. ;p Welcome, BreakingHeart! ♥

Looking forward to having you get involved as a hopefully active member! See you around and definitely be sure to ask if you have questions. BD

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    Hi there, good to have you~ We've been playing Pokemon for around the same time then. :) My favorite game was Blue as well! Third is great, though I'd have to say my favorite is gen 4.
    It's great that Pokemon is so important to you, I'm sure most of us feel the same way! I'm sure you'll have a great time here and I hope to see you around!

Years
    Ah, I've been a Pokémon fan for sixteen years, but that's close enough to seventeen right? Oh, and I'm 21 too, so that's pretty cool ^^ Welcome to PC, BreakingHeart~! I also love the third generation as well, with Emerald being my favorite game because of the post-game activities like the contests and Battle Frontier. :)

Hope to see you around! ♥ Feel free to leave me a visitor message as well if you ever want to chat, or just say hi!

Back