• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How's it going, I mean, with your pokemon constantly getting pwned, kida sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Who?

What is THIS doing in my hat?!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    100 posts :D thx u all for making this my most popular thread

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    At the moment my Sneasel is a failure when training at Mt. silver, just need to blow a couple tms and it'll be fine and use the dozens of hp ups i receive from Joey (Youngster).

Turbo-Volt

The Yin Yang Trainer
    Years
    Well, my Celebi's kinda weak, despite the fact that it's ability is wonder guard, (weird huh?) Anyway, my pokemon have rarely been knocked out...except for that one time I re-challenged the elite four, Lance KO'ed my pikachu, (good think I had a max revive ^_^)

Rajahgold

Trombone Player
    Years
    I had a graveller, but, idk... he was kinna useless. i couldn't evolve him, 'cause my wifi dosnt work with my DS.
    my Haunter owns tho!

Years
    I'd like to start by saying that Speed is my least desired trait for any Pokemon...

I have 2 1/2 teams and about 75% of the Pokemon in those teams have a nature that takes away from one thing, and gives to Speed. It's very frustrating because there are so many other things I'd like see get a boost. I don't get pwned, but it's frustrating when it comes to EV training.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back