• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How's my Pokemon Black team?

BoarFace

No, I don't like Emboar.
Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2011
    Alright here goes nothing...

These six pokemon are just my in-game team. It might sound childish but I get kind of attached to my in-game pokemon. (Also, I have some pretty severe OCD problems when it comes to the separate colors of my team, such as I couldnt stand have a Samurott and a Vanilluxe on the same team because they are both...blue-ish. Ya, its pretty weird.)

I've chosen an HM slave, all I need is some help fixing it up. (I'm sure it needs it!) I'd prefer keeping all the pokemon in it because I've finally decided (which takes a VERY long time for me to do.) but if you can think of anything better, go ahead and tell me. Here they are:

Serperior: Timid Nature Ability: Overgrow
    (Leaf Storm, Glare, Energy Ball and Double Team)

Elektross: Brave Nature Ability: Levitate
    (Wild Charge, Thunderbolt, Giga Impact, and Brick Break)

Musharna: Modest Nature Ability: Synchronize
    (Psychic, Calm Mind, Toxic, and Trick Room)

Bouffalant: Adamant Nature Ability: SapSipper
    (Earthquake, Swords Dance, Head Charge, and Substitute)

Darmanitan: Naughty Nature Ability: Sheer Force
    (Flare Blitz, Super Power, U-Turn, and Belly Drum)

Klinklang: Careful Nature Ability: Minus
    (Shift Gear, Screech, Gear Grind and Rock Smash)

I feel like maybe Bellydrum, Rock Smash, Substitute and Double Team could change, but I need opinions. (By the way, I seriously prefer not to play with any ubers and I cant change tmy team's natures.)

Thank you!

Back