• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How's my Pokemon team? (In game)

Years
    This is my Emerald Team,(note it's not my FINAL TEAM) Well here's my team!

Conbusken(Blaze)
    Lv:18
    Nature:Timid
    Moves
    Peck
    Double Kick
    Focus Energy
    Ember

Marril
    Lv:17
    Nature:Relaxed
    Moves
    Tackle
    Defense Curl
    RollOut
    Water Gun

Zigzagoon
    Nature:Brave
    Moves
    Takle
    Sand-Attack
    Tail Whip
    HeadButt

Poochyena
    Nature:Jolly
    Moves
    Tackle
    Howl
    Sand-Attack
    Bite

Raltz
    Nature:Quiet
    Moves
    Growl
    Confusion
    Double Team
    Teleport

Aron
    Nature:Lax
    Moves
    Metal Claw
    Harden
    Mud-Slap
    HeadButt(Still Training)

Well that's my team I'am at DewFord Town (I have 2 bagdes) Thanks ^__^

Kijin

The Devil You Know.
    Years
    Uhm... you should probably wait until you have your final team/until your team actually has a number of moves it can learn by leveling up. You don't have a lot of options in terms of moves and tms and whatnot because you're not in areas where the TMs are or don't have the money/battle points to buy the TMs/Moves.
    I'm going w/ the 8-ball response on this on and saying, "Try again later."

Squarewalker

Have a nice day.
    Years
    Well, your team is actually good if you're already at Dewford. I can't rate this yet, cause it's not your final team, so you might not keep all these pokemons in your party. Well, at least I can give you suggestions on how to improve on these pokemons' movesets in the future when they'll learn certain moves by levelling up or by teaching them TMs. Ok, here we go (help in Bold):

Blaziken Fan said:
    Conbusken(Blaze)
    Lv:18
    Nature:Timid
    Moves
    Peck
    Double Kick
    Focus Energy
    Ember
    When it evolves into Blaziken, give it this moveset: Overheat, Earthquake, Rock Slide, Sky Uppercut

Marril
    Nature:Relaxed
    Moves
    Tackle
    Defense Curl
    RollOut
    Water Gun
    Well, not the best pokemon... even Azumarill has low stats so even powerful moves don't do a very good damage. If you want to keep it in your team, then after it evolves, give it this moveset: Ice Beam (against Grass Types), Double Edge, Surf (for STAB) and ... Rain Dance maybe.

Zigzagoon
    Nature:Brave
    Moves
    Takle
    Sand-Attack
    Tail Whip
    HeadButt
    Well, I'm not very sure about his moveset... Anyway, my opinion is that after it evolves, it should have: Thunderbolt/Thunder, Surf, Strenght/Facade, Rest.

Poochyena
    Nature:Jolly
    Moves
    Tackle
    Howl
    Sand-Attack
    Bite
    Now this pokemon's evolution is quite powerful in certain situations, so I would suggest to keep it in your party. It should evolve soon, so it will improve on your whole team a bit, if you have a good pokemon in your party. Here's a moveset I'd suggest: Crunch, Thief, Return, Taunt. There might be better movesets, too but this is what my Mightyena had, so you can either think up a new one or use this. You decide.

Raltz
    Nature:Quiet
    Moves
    Growl
    Confusion
    Double Team
    Teleport
    This pokemon's evolution is a great pokemon and it can also learn very good moves so I'll post a few movesets, which you can choose from: 1.Psychic, Double Team, Calm Mind, Thunderbolt. 2.Psychic, Future Sight, Shadow Ball, Skill Swap. 3.Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Thunderbolt, Calm Mind.
    4.Psychic, Thunderbolt, Ice/Fire Punch, Destiny Bond. Btw, you can also choose a new moveset from all those moves.

Aron
    Nature:Lax
    Moves
    Metal Claw
    Harden
    Mud-Slap
    HeadButt(Still Training)
    Remember, Aron and its evolutions are 4x weak to Ground and Fighting type moves, so if you keep it in your team, then don't use it against pokemon that know those type of moves. Anyway, here's a moveset: Earth Quake, Rock Slide, Iron Tail, Brick Break.

Keep the movesets, of the pokemon you want to keep in your team, in mind if you want to have a good team in the future. Well, good luck!

Last edited:
    Years
    Thanks ^__^ I have decided which pokemon I going have on my team.
    This what my final team will look like!

Blaziken
    Cacturne
    Sandslash
    Raichu
    Gardevoir
    Walrein

Oh yeah I'am now going to Lavaridge Town

Kijin

The Devil You Know.
    Years
    Blaziken Fan said:
    Thanks ^__^ I have decided which pokemon I going have on my team.
    This what my final team will look like!

Blaziken
    Cacturne
    Sandslash
    Raichu
    Gardevoir
    Walrein

Oh yeah I'am now going to Lavaridge Town
    Blaziken@?
    Overheat
    Rock Slide
    Earthquake
    Brick Break

Cacturne@Leftovers
    FP
    Sub
    Teeter Dance
    Leech Seed

Sandslash@Lum Berry
    Earthquake
    Swords Dance
    Rock Slide
    Sub

Raichu@Lefties
    TB
    HP Grass
    Sub
    TWave

Garde@
    TB
    Psychic
    Calm Mind
    Imprison

Walrein@Lefties
    IBeam
    EQ
    Surf
    Rest

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    3 more levals until your ralts evolves, but i tried doing what your doing and when i got to the e4 all my pokemon where in there 30s exept for sceptile he was on lv 40. and i did not catch Groudon.

Years
    brotlov said:
    3 more levals until your ralts evolves, but i tried doing what your doing and when i got to the e4 all my pokemon where in there 30s exept for sceptile he was on lv 40. and i did not catch Groudon.

Huh?? :\ What do u mean by that?

Back