• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen How's you pokedéx on any metal version(G/S/C)?

francyss

No imagination for this
    Years
    Yeah I'd like to know how is your pokedéx coming... Mine's at 250 seen and 248 caught(still missing remoraid,octilery and of course, celebi).

Note: this all on crystal. Of course I have all the other colors and metal versions. But yeah, I can say I did it all by myself, since I don't have friends who got these crappy games.

francyss

No imagination for this
    Years
    My advice? Ugh...
    Well I have'em all, Suicune and Raikou got on the crystal and Entei on the silver(I accidentally killed entei on crystal when trying to catch him -lol-).

I'll soon post a pic of my pokedéx here(as far as I buy a new digital cam- mine is broken- . )

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    I never cared about my pokedex back then but my Gold File is erase so I'm not sure this is right but the last time I check I think it was around 239 seen and 59 caught

Shining Salamence

Master of all things cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    Mehh

I've only caught 53 on my Silver

Kadabra was my fiftieth ^_^ I nicknamed him "NiftyFifty"

Years
    The only game I have is Crystal and I have caught 200 Pokemon. I don't bother getting the rest because I'm missing one legendary bird and a few Pokemon that don't appear in Crystal like Remoraid. Plus, I don't have any of the other version to trade with.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I used to have 250 Pokemon on Silver, but I lost my cartridge. I wonder where? =/
    I managed to do that with the help of the cartridges of the other games. And I got Mew from a friend, who I think, got it from Stadium. =X

For the other pokemongames, I guess, probably 50,70. Don't know, I'm not a great catcher. x3

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    i dont really care about my pokedex. ive only caught and evoled 14 pokemon

Back