• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How's your day going?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • I had a pretty busy day. I worked, played some Super Mario 64 for a little bit, then had to march in a parade, and go straight to tutoring afterward. I got some Taco Bell with my boyfriend afterward which is always nice. And my mom bought me a pink Christmas tree for my room! I have always wanted a pink tree! lol This is kind of a big deal.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Today was a mixed bag. Slept well enough but woke up groggy still. Came into work a bit later than I usually did (which is fine since we have flexi-hours.) Had a dental appointment which went well. Found out that I'm moving desks at work. Work was alright.. ran some errands at lunch which included sending some post. Did some baking when at home for an event next Saturday. Tidied around.. had a nice blueberry, walnut, and goat's cheese salad for dinner which I enjoyed as I don't have blueberries that often.
    About to head off to bed now because another busy day awaits tomorrow!

Years
  • Very uneventful day today but that's usually how I like it. ;P No work so I sat around relaxing and playing Alpha Sapphire for most of the day. Heading off to kickboxing in about an hour though so the day is far from over! Then I'll sit around for some hours before bed in preparation for work on Thursday and Friday. Bluh. :(

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • idk I didn't really do much in school, which was nice, but the common cold and I are once again reunited, which is not nice. can't wait for this week to be over, really. Saturday's gonna be awesome.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Ehhhhhh. I'm on day 3 of a stomach virus and a cold so that blows, especially since I was supposed to start my new job yesterday. Luckily, they're letting me start next week so I can get better. I was really queasy most of the day and slept until noon because this bug has drained all the energy from me.

On the bright side, my kitty stayed curled up next to me for most of the day and I got a lot further in Silent Hill and I'm almost done paying off the museum renovation on ACNL. I'm hoping I feel better enough tomorrow to really eat, I feel so weak D:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • This is the second day that I'm staying up all night, and I'm moving out of my house in 5 hours. It's really getting to my feels. I've lived in this house for the past 14 years and the closer my time of departure gets the sadder I get. So I guess this day is pretty crappy overall.

Strom Thunder

The Apocalypse :D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014
    Feeling bad, Someone very close to me passed on, I hope her soul rest in peace, But still I am trying my best to get some fun ! My day today was really an "Bad date", With my studies and exams and all ;3 Its almost midnight now, So in order to get some relief from a severe pain in heart I am trying to have some fun roaming around in this community ;3

Kyoe

working on it
    Years
  • Ehhhhhh. I'm on day 3 of a stomach virus and a cold so that blows, especially since I was supposed to start my new job yesterday. Luckily, they're letting me start next week so I can get better. I was really queasy most of the day and slept until noon because this bug has drained all the energy from me.

On the bright side, my kitty stayed curled up next to me for most of the day and I got a lot further in Silent Hill and I'm almost done paying off the museum renovation on ACNL. I'm hoping I feel better enough tomorrow to really eat, I feel so weak D:

Ah! Everybody's getting sick all of a sudden! D:
    Ginger Ale is great for fighting off nausea, and settling upset stomachs. Some light foods such as toast, possibly with butter or peanut butter if you think you can handle it, should sit well enough for you to be able to eat something.
    Feel better soon!

oh, and, Silent Hill, nice.

This is the second day that I'm staying up all night, and I'm moving out of my house in 5 hours. It's really getting to my feels. I've lived in this house for the past 14 years and the closer my time of departure gets the sadder I get. So I guess this day is pretty crappy overall.

Hey, now... Don't think of it as a sad departure, think of it as an amazing new adventure. You're still young, man. You've got your whole life out in front of you. Yeah, maybe there are some great memories in that place... but remember that a house or building isn't what holds the memories, you do. So go out there and make some new ones, sure to be greater than any before!

Feeling bad, Someone very close to me passed on, I hope her soul rest in peace, But still I am trying my best to get some fun ! My day today was really an "Bad date", With my studies and exams and all ;3 Its almost midnight now, So in order to get some relief from a severe pain in heart I am trying to have some fun roaming around in this community ;3

Oh, sorry to hear that... Remember to not try to keep everything bottled up about it. Find someone you can talk to, if you haven't already.

As for the community, roam as much as you'd like! We're all really nice people here, and are glad to have you, I'm sure!

Now, my day went well enough. I got some work done, meals, etc usual things.
    I was going to do some writing tonight, but now my systems' battery is too low after being distracted on PC for so long...

Warspirit

be nice to nice ❤️
    Years
  • My day has been fine, but the weather is meh but I'm still doing just fine. I dumped my "friend" that would bully me all the time but yet call it a joke a few weeks ago and things have gotten 100x better without her constant competitiveness and constantly bringing me down. I would be in the library with her right now, but it's better to be alone than to be in bad company. I feel better about myself since she was always bringing me down but it's all better now.
    I had an exam today in Chem and a quiz in Bio that I feel meh about but I can't help that I was sick wed-today (I have that stomach virus too!!!) and couldn't study as much as I wanted to. Plus Chem is hard. I believe it was the hardest exam of the semester!
    But anyway, I plan on going home later today after my bio lab and meeting to play pokemon and get some more rest. Just one more week of classes left and I'm so happy to be out of this school until next year!

pokgam

Banned
    Years
  • Normal day: wake up, working, dinning, come back to home, take some food, go to sea and now write this message)

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Had a free lunch at work! Which was reaally nice and healthy! :3 And generally ate reaally well today (my only vice was a bit of strawberry-flavoured milk in my coffee in the morning and a small square of dark chocolate in the late afternoon.) So I'm proud of that.

Also might have an opportunity to sell my apple blondies this weekend at a cafe which is pretty cool!! I wrote a whole bunch of christmas cards, too and have those ready to send out. Got a massage at work today too that's helped me unstiffen my neck muscles which was really needed.
    Also said a sad farewell to two co-workers today. One going on maternity leave, and the other going to pursue his own projects.. but they are leaving under good circumstances so I'm happy for them!

Excited about the christmas party tomorrow. Also spoke to my boss about some production stuff and he seems quite proud of the fact that I am always trying to be on top of things production-wise.. so I feel actually quite proud of myself for once, too!

Going to head to bed soon, get a nice early-ish night. Hopefully that will be good :3

Years
  • I had a good week. College and all have been great so yeah, nothing to complain about except for a bit of a lack of sleep.
    Also, I searched my name just for fun (and to see if I missed any of the replies) and realized that some people actually voted for me for some Member of the year spots and it pretty much made my day :)

Years
  • My holidays have finally started (8 weeks, jealous?) and I have absolutely nothing planned except some lake i'm going to for a week.

Today there's literally nothing to do. So much possibility.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • Pretty okay, actually!
    Better than yesterday, and not as good as tomorrow will be!

Been writing a novel I've had going for a while, and getting some other work done. Ate some Pie! That's always worth some points, right?
    How far along with your novel are you? Is it easy finding motivation to keep writing? I've been working on a novel, but it's not going so well. :'(

My day so far has been average, but I can't really complain. Ate breakfast prepared by my mum, then spent the rest of the day playing Pokemon and watching anime. I've got a long weekend from work, so I might as well spend it having fun. :P

Kyoe

working on it
    Years
  • @Kura:
    Spoiler:

And..... now I want apple blondies. -w-
    Dark chocolate does have a lot of benefits, though! Sneaking a small piece here and there shouldn't be anything to worry about. :p

Sounds like you're doing really well, overall! I'm really glad for you! :)

I had a good week. College and all have been great so yeah, nothing to complain about except for a bit of a lack of sleep.
    Also, I searched my name just for fun (and to see if I missed any of the replies) and realized that some people actually voted for me for some Member of the year spots and it pretty much made my day :)

Hey, congratulations!
    I've heard that apples can help you sleep better, by the way. If not those, then something like camomile tea or a hot shower work wonders, too. Remember, 8 - 12 hours of sleep is best.

My holidays have finally started (8 weeks, jealous?) and I have absolutely nothing planned except some lake i'm going to for a week.

Today there's literally nothing to do. So much possibility.

Aw, that lake sounds really nice, actually! It's great that you have such a long holiday! You should put it to good use.

How far along with your novel are you? Is it easy finding motivation to keep writing? I've been working on a novel, but it's not going so well. :'(

My day so far has been average, but I can't really complain. Ate breakfast prepared by my mum, then spent the rest of the day playing Pokemon and watching anime. I've got a long weekend from work, so I might as well spend it having fun. :P

I'm about half done; a little over but I keep rewriting some more recently written chapters to get them just right. As for motivation, it's not too hard to come by. Writing kinda comes naturally after dong it for so long (8 years). Even when I do feel demotivated, I just go talk to some great writers or read some of their work.
    You should come hang out with us in Fan fiction & Writing more! We have plenty of awesome people there who could give you some advice if you need or want it!

I'm actually just starting my day! I slept in a bit, unfortunately... but I'm sure today will be great!
    Have some tidying up to do around the house, my regular schedule (eat, exercise, work, etc) but maybe I'll do something different today, who knows!

Years
  • Hey, congratulations!
    I've heard that apples can help you sleep better, by the way. If not those, then something like camomile tea or a hot shower work wonders, too. Remember, 8 - 12 hours of sleep is best.

Thanks for the advice.
    Although, what i need are 10 more hours a day, not apples. lol :D

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • I'm about half done; a little over but I keep rewriting some more recently written chapters to get them just right. As for motivation, it's not too hard to come by. Writing kinda comes naturally after dong it for so long (8 years). Even when I do feel demotivated, I just go talk to some great writers or read some of their work.
    You should come hang out with us in Fan fiction & Writing more! We have plenty of awesome people there who could give you some advice if you need or want it!

Thanks for the advice! Good luck with your novel~

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Really boring and uneventful. Have a plumber in most of the day, issues arise from that, just a lot of standing around and waiting otherwise.

Years
  • I've eaten WAY too much. WAY, WAY too much. I need to go do some exercise or something.

Back