• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Howthrone City Help

Years
  • Okay Well I Just Got There..I Did The Contest But I Lost(Am I Suppose To Win?) When I Go To The Gym The Gym Leader Isnt There If Im Correct This Is The 3rd Gym Leader..What Do I Have To Do To Make The Gym Leader Be At The Gym?..Help? Thanks..

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Okay Well I Just Got There..I Did The Contest But I Lost(Am I Suppose To Win?) When I Go To The Gym The Gym Leader Isnt There If Im Correct This Is The 3rd Gym Leader..What Do I Have To Do To Make The Gym Leader Be At The Gym?..Help? Thanks..

She doesn't appear there until later in the game, it is the 3rd gym but you actually have to go to (if I remember right) eterna for the next gym.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • You'd have to beat the first four gym leaders to challenge her.

The gym leaders are...
    o1. Roark of Oreburgh City [ROCK]
    o2. Gardeniaof Eterna City [GRASS]
    o3. Maylene of Veilstone City [FIGHTING]
    o4. Crasher Wake of Pastoria City [WATER]

After that, return to Hearthome City and she'll be there.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    The post above yours just stated you need to beat Veilstone AND Pastoria gym first...

Years
  • I Did That! But I Know What I Need To Do..I Need To Find Out About Sinoh's History Or Something In Celestic Town Shrine..The Problem Is Psyducks Are Blocking The Way To That Town Because Of Headaches..What Do I Do? I Hate Making Threads Just For One Question Is There Like A Q&A Thread? My Last Question Is About The Psyducks..After I Get My Answer This Can Be Closed..Sorry Guys..Sorry

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Did you ever go west of Pastoria after you beat the gym and battle your rival? If not, then I think that's what you have to do.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    I Did That! But I Know What I Need To Do..I Need To Find Out About Sinoh's History Or Something In Celestic Town Shrine..The Problem Is Psyducks Are Blocking The Way To That Town Because Of Headaches..What Do I Do? I Hate Making Threads Just For One Question Is There Like A Q&A Thread? My Last Question Is About The Psyducks..After I Get My Answer This Can Be Closed..Sorry Guys..Sorry
    After you beat Maylene and Wake, you have to go back to Pastoria City, there is a Galactic Grunt standing near the entrance of Great Marsh(or Safari Zone), you should follow him, your rival will later appear and you need to follow him. After following him all the way to Valor Lakefront, Cynthia will appear then she will give you the Secret Potion. Return to Route 210, use the SP to the Psyducks then you will gain access to Celestic Town.

Back