• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hoy.

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2013
    Hi, I'm steurun. lel.
    I've been a fan of Pokémon since I'm a little child, like most of you I would suppose. My first game was Yellow and I loved the anime (I still rewatch episodes from time to time).

I hope I will be able to spend some nice time here,

<3

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2013
    Hi there. I'm also relatively new to this place, and I hope to be friends with you. There isn't a lot of info here, though, so I can't say much more.

Hi there!
    I hate the feeling of being new to a forum, everything appears so huge and confusing. I'll probably get into it, I just hope I don't lose my interest to post here until then.
    I'm gonna stick around I guess.
    First step I could take would be choosing a good Forum-board style, preferably one that's not overdesigned and easy on the yes.
    I went with the Black version for now, it seems okay.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hi there, steurun! <3

I would count as one of those peeps who've been through Pokemon since childhood, and I can agree that it has changed my life. :D Like you, I played Red/Blue/Yellow first, and watched the anime episodes as they debuted. If people were to define my childhood, it'd be definitely Pokemon. :3

It's wonderful to see you here. You will have the best time here in the community, I know for sure! Have you been following the news of the newest games coming out next month? 6th Generation is amongst us and a lot of information about the new games are coming out like hot bread! If you're not, then you might want to stay away from the XY section then. :P Alas, it is your choice. :)

If you don't mind me asking, what was your favorite generation? :3 Mine would be the 2nd.

Anyways, it's a pleasure to meet you and I hope you have a great time here. :D Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have, because the members and the staff here are very helpful & friendly! See you around. :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2013
    It's wonderful to see you here. You will have the best time here in the community, I know for sure!
    That's great! I've been a member of several internet communities, and it's always nice when there's a friendly, friendship-like vibe between the users. I'm hoping to see this happening on this forum aswell.

Have you been following the news of the newest games coming out next month? 6th Generation is amongst us and a lot of information about the new games are coming out like hot bread! If you're not, then you might want to stay away from the XY section then. :P Alas, it is your choice. :)
    I must confess, I haven't played any games that came out after the third generation. Mainly because I just lost my interest in the series, and only got back into it again like a year ago.
    I once played a bit of Black 1 though.

If you don't mind me asking, what was your favorite generation? :3 Mine would be the 2nd.
    Same thing! My favourite would probably be the second gen.
    I started with the first, I chain a lot of memories with it, but even more with Gold/Silver/Crystal.
    It's the game I played the most, an the first game I played to it's full extent (trading Pokémon, batteling other people etc etc), I've played it though more times than I can count.

Anyways, it's a pleasure to meet you and I hope you have a great time here. :D Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have, because the members and the staff here are very helpful & friendly! See you around. :D
    Thank you, I will keep that in mind!

Years
  • Hey Steurun and welcome!

I've been into Pokemon since I was 7, but I didn't play the games for myself until I was 11. Pokemon has definitely defined my life over the past 10 years or so, and will be a franchise I'll never leave until it ends. My fave generation is 5th Gen, but I'm biased due to my fave Pokemon being introduced in that generation. I'm looking forward to X and Y which will be out in a month's time, and I'm glad I got my 3DS early, like before the games were even announced.

But yes, I do hope to get to know more about you during your time here so don't hesitate to leave me a visitor message, and the staff are always there if you have questions. They won't hurt you, it's all part of just doing their job. Have fun here okay and I'll see you around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back