• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hoy!

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2014
    Hey there! My name is Norowa, I'm from Quebec, Canada and I'm kinda new to the Pokémon games! I've known and loved Pokémon since I was a kid, but I only played Silver, White and, of course, Y! So I don't know much about pokémon with specific natures and IVs, but I'm very open to trading. Its the first time I participate in a forum like this, so be nice...please!

Btw I have I shiny Duddrigon that I'm willing to trade, and I am desperately looking for a shiny Vulpix or Eevee, but I dont have much patience for breeding...

Thanks, see ya soon!

Sleeping Eevee

Let Sleeping Eves Lie
    Years
  • Hiya, welcome to the forums!
    I'm new to PC as well, and I can tell you that the community is very friendly and welcoming. I've gotten so many warm messages, and I'm sure you will as well!
    The mods are also very approachable, so if you have questions you can definitely ask them!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Norowa! I've been playing Pokemon since I was 8 but I don't have the 2/3DS so can't get X/Y :( Don't worry, I don't know a thing about breeding and IVs myself, I just play the game to finish it xD You might want to go at our Trading Corner if you ever wanted to trade a Pokemon here.

I'm nice to everyone so don't hesitate to chat with me! See ya around and you can ask any moderators if you're lost or having a problem, they're pretty kind! Cya!

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
    Years
  • Welcome! Why not check out all the X and Y trading threads!
    Hoy' means today in Spanish, so I guess you said "today" ^^
    anyways, welcome! Hope you have fun here.

Years
  • What's up and a big welcome to you, Norowa. :) Great to meet you!

Ooh, check out the X/Y Quick Trade Thread if you're looking to trade in X or Y. There's also a generation IV and V Quick Trade Thread to pop into if you're ever looking to trade in the fourth and fifth generations. :3 Chances are you'll find what you're looking for as both are quite active so be sure to stop by! I'd have loved to trade with you but sadly I don't have anything you're looking for... but chances are there will be someone who does.

Hope you've been enjoying the community so far! On the note of Pokemon, have you considered playing any of the other Pokemon games sometime? Seems like you've missed out on a fair bit and they're all amazing plus worth it to try.

Hope you enjoy the forum and see you around, Noro!

Back