• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hoyo

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2008
    Hi there, I'm Krosk, a 19-y old French student.

My experience with Pokemon? Well... the girlfriend of a cousin which is Japanese came to France 10+ years ago with a Gameboy game as a gift. A weird small green box with a monster on it, a ugly one with a huge flower on its back. "What is that game?"

A few months later, I managed to finish it without understanding a word, after a lot, a lot, a lot of hours and efforts and sweat. That is how i "fell in love" with "Poketto Monsutta".

And now, I'm a French Maker working on some RMXP Pokemon-Project.

see u in the forum :laugh:

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    HOLY FERRET. <3 You're French? Cool! Me too... I'm Cedrik, nice to meet you. What's cool is that I work on a game, too. I use RPG Maker XP, as well. So maybe, one day, we could chat a little bit about that. You may send me a message by the personnal message system. :3 So yeah, welcome to the Pokémon Community forum. Make a lot of friends, okay man? Thanks. <~

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Cant wait to see your project and maybe you can teach me some french.
    Boy I am offtopic again. Welcome to PC. Have some fun, read the rules,
    and make lots and lots and lots of friends. See ya later.

-ChronicNightmare-

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 116
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    Hey, welcome to PC.
    Have fun! Read the rules! Make friends!
    Those are orders, soldier. XD.

Back