• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hugify the World Club!

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
  • Castrainer said:
    O__o
    *see that Rai is acting Girly Girlish again*
    Uhh... XD

*Hugs Everyone*

Don't insult us, or we'll make you the same, since you have posted in the dare thread. It doesn't matter when, if you have ever posted in either one, your elligable for dares.

Izzy, I think you should think of another name, because my concussion rifle is aimed very carefully...

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    eliana said:
    lol i find it funny....*points and laughs at RM*

dont make fun of him/her (XD) cause she'll leave PC just like casty left the crush thread XD

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • Shineyelectrode said:
    Don't insult us, or we'll make you the same, since you have posted in the dare thread. It doesn't matter when, if you have ever posted in either one, your elligable for dares.
    Yeah what Shiney said!

And how about Rebecca!? Actually that is my favorite girl name and I was going to take it...but oh well...

And HDD you must have the banner in the sig before you can post here anymore!

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Raichu Master said:
    Shineyelectrode said:
    Yeah what Shiney said!

And how about Rebecca!? Actually that is my favorite girl name and I was going to take it...but oh well...

And HDD you must have the banner in the sig before you can post here anymore!

That's better, but since you already took izzy, that's fine. XD So, wanna go dare casty?

Back