• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Huh? Have I missed something important?

John_123

Pok�mon Trainer
Years
  • I have just bought FireRed and have been playin it for a few hours now. I'm just a tad confused about one ickle bit. I hae beaten Brock and Prof Oak says I should see one of his AIDES as he has HM FLASH for me. I went to Pallet Town and the AIDES didnt have anything. Now im just at the entrance of Mt Moon and still no AIDE... WHERE IS HE?? :\

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Get to Vermillion City and go through Diglett's Cave. You'll find Prof Oake's aid in one of the buildings just south of the exit. I think you need to cut one of those bushes to get to him. And you must have at least 15 (maybe 10) Pokemon in your Pokedex to get it though.

John_123

Pok�mon Trainer
    Years
  • Lovely... So you you have to have Cut to get Flash then? Thats OK, now I know!

P.S. White Hart Lane all the way man :classic: Spurs! Woo! :P

Back