• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Huh? The music changed?

ISA56 2.0

The one and only!
    Years
    I love how the music changes now. It adds a bit of cinematic feel to the game and adds a feel of polish to it. As for wether or not it returns in future Gens, it better! I would be massively dissapointed if they didn't continue and try to improve upon this.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2011
    is it possible to listen to the last pokemon music again after the elite 4 in-game?

Years
    I watched the Striaton Gym battle on YouTube and I like the new feature, the music changing when the Gym Leader sends out their last Pokemon (e.g. in Cilan/Chili/Cress's case it's their monkeys). Someone here mentioned music changing when your Pokemon has low HP. A big change from that beeping sound (it totally irritated me.)

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I didn;t even notice the changes in battle music when facing the gym leaders..... this is new to me XD

I should have battled them slower I guess.

Back