• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

huh...?

hoennshipperxxx

pokémonmaster in training
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    in vol. 18, ruby battles marga (team magma), and he beats her by tieing a rope on zuzu's tail and let him run away, than get his pokeblock case in the rope, and then tie marge up on her hand, while he slides away and lands on the car...

how could he possibly do that all without marge noticing?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    -shakes head widly-

What?! O_o

-headdesk for not really reading RSE- Ummm...I think I'll look at that. Maybe she's just stupid?

hoennshipperxxx

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    in vol. 18, ruby battles marga (team magma), and he beats her by tieing a rope on zuzu's tail and let him run away, than get his pokeblock case in the rope, and then tie marge up on her hand, while he slides away and lands on the car...

how could he possibly do that all without marge noticing?

EDIT: yea she noticed that she was tied up and that ruby slided away but how could he get the rope on zuzu, in his case, on the stalactite AND her hand without she noticing?

btw i think he tied the stalactite cuz what else could he have done?
    and how could he even get the rope on the stalactite?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Considering that the least amount of PokeSpecial that I've read is RSE, I really have no idea.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I"m reading it right now.

So far, all I'm getting is hints for RubyxMarge. Anyway, I'll keep reading....

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    lol, rubyxmarge?

NO WAY XD

Yes way.

Becuase of the 'RubyxMarge', I say he was trying to impress her, and she was indeed impressed. Now they're going to bake cookies.

hoennshipperxxx

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Yes way.

Becuase of the 'RubyxMarge', I say he was trying to impress her, and she was indeed impressed. Now they're going to bake cookies.

that was NOT my question....
    i asked... HOW did ruby tie the rope on the stalactite, zuzu, his case AND marge's hand in not much time, without her noticing!

and btw, he didn't fell for her charm tricks... later in the story sapphire tells ruby that he likes him, and then they are the couple...

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    and btw, he didn't fell for her charm tricks... later in the story sapphire tells ruby that he likes him, and then they are the couple...

1. They don't become a couple. :/ Ruby starts to avoid the subject later on.

2. Sapphire's a girl...you just listed her as male.

3. There are other ships that aren't canon, you know. Not everyone likes FranticShipping. There's a few Lithium, MagmaJewel, etc. shippers out there.

On subject, I wouldn't even worry about this too much. Marge might've been distracted or something.

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
    Yes, she was probably distracted with something or other at the time *Reads through it as well*
    Wow, those are a lot of RubyxMarge hints >>

*Looks for Wally, because I luff him*

hoennshipperxxx

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    1. They don't become a couple. :/ Ruby starts to avoid the subject later on.

2. Sapphire's a girl...you just listed her as male.

3. There are other ships that aren't canon, you know. Not everyone likes FranticShipping. There's a few Lithium, MagmaJewel, etc. shippers out there.

On subject, I wouldn't even worry about this too much. Marge might've been distracted or something.

1. don't know didnt read vols after 18...

2. sorry forgot the s, i meant She

3. i know...

i dont worry i just want to know

and btw, she wasnt distracted, she looked at ruby the whole time, and if she didnt, it was not enough time for him to do everything

and yes you get hints that marge likes him

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    and btw, she wasnt distracted, she looked at ruby the whole time, and if she didnt, it was not enough time for him to do everything

She was daydreaming about baking cookies with him.

That was what it was. Case closed.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    Those kind of things happen all the time in PokeSpe, you should better get used to it...

Beco

That guy...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2012
    How the robe gets to Zuzu, that's easy, it's stuck to the sweater that Ruby gave it. How it gets to Mrge's hand, I don't know, I think he throws it over her hand just before he takes of.

hoennshipperxxx

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    How the robe gets to Zuzu, that's easy, it's stuck to the sweater that Ruby gave it. How it gets to Mrge's hand, I don't know, I think he throws it over her hand just before he takes of.

yea i had thought of that too but he slides away with his pokeblock case so he needed to get the rope on a stalactite too, if he didnt, he wouldn't slide away and marge wasn't hanged up...

Beco

That guy...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2012
    yea i had thought of that too but he slides away with his pokeblock case so he needed to get the rope on a stalactite too, if he didnt, he wouldn't slide away and marge wasn't hanged up...

He's probably just very handy with ropes. That's the only thing I can come up with. It might be something he got experience in while he still was a wild kid.

Back