• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hullo There!

Years
  • Heya~

I'm Latte, a coffee loving, apple eating, proud Canuck. xD

I'm friendly, but I'll bite you if you spam me. I just got Platinum yesterday, and loving it so far. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. ;D

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Platinum. ; ;

You're lucky you got it. xD

Welcome to the forums, Latte!

Nice username... makes me wanna go get a cappuccino, haha.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Lucky you got Platinum. I still have to wait another week to get it because I dont have anough money. :(

Welcome to the forums tho. Enjoy Platinum.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Awww man, another person that has platinum. xD I still haven't gotten it cause I am DS-less.
    Well hope you're enjoying the game and hope you enjoy the forum!
    Have fun!

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Welcome to PC Latte! Mmmmm, latte~ Have fun and read the rules! :3

Keahi

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • Why hello there Latte! My name is Keahi and welcome to the community. If you have any Q&A, please contact me if you want. I also know people that can get you Pokemon for free if you want.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • Why hello there Latte! My name is Fire Eagle and welcome to the Pokemon community. I love your small introduction that you have made, it makes me thirsty for a moca latte'.

Years
  • xD

My username makes me want to get a cappucino or something too! I love my platinum, I hope everyone gets a chance to get it soon. I'll be sure to post around and get to know the community.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Feb 14, 2010
    Hi there Latte! I love coffee and apples too! Anyways, enjoy your stay here! ^^

Back