• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hullo

Years
  • Hi I am zryko I'm new to Pokemon community. I always like unusual and under rated choices. So here is a little bit about me :)

My top 10 favourite Pokemon:
    10. gorebyss (spelled correct?)
    9.zangoose
    8.absol
    7.lanturn
    6.skarmory
    5.gallade
    4.lucario
    3.weavile
    2.gengar
    1.quagsire :p

Favourite type: dark
    Favourite youtuber: chuggaaconroy (wadya know? It's NOT pewdiepie)
    People I respect: nice people who are funny and don't cheat is Pokemon games.
    People I don't respect (no offence): legendary users, people who use pokegen, rare candy spammers e.t.c sorry if u r 1 of these.

Well I hope you guys can accept me to the community :)

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Hi, welcome to PokéCommunity!
    Good job on putting together a list of favorites - most of those Pokémon are also on my favorites list. (high five!)
    You'll have no problem being accepted :) we're a very friendly community here.
    Let me know if you have any questions.

Meaii

The countdown begins ...
    Years
  • Hello zryko, welcome to the PokéCommunity forums! I love the name you have, it sounds extra-terrestrial and spooky. c:

That's an interesting list you have there, I must admit that Quagsire is quite an amazing Pokémon, and Dark is an extremely unique type. Finally, someone who isn't addicted to Pewdiepie, heil!
    You'll have no problem being accepted into our community, we accept all - black or white, rich or poor, uh ... Misty or May? Eh.

I hope to see you in the future zryko, send me a message if you ever need any assistance!

Years
  • Hi Zryko, welcome to PC! Quagsire isn't in my favorite Pokemon list, but Gengar sure is! My favorite is Meloetta and don't worry, i'm not a legendary user when it comes to competitive battles, ahah!

Have fun in here and if you want to battle or even just chat send me a message. See you around!

Years
  • Chugga is pretty great. <3 I think I might have unsubbed from him when he finished his Colosseum Let's Play since I was mostly interested in his Pokemon videos, though. But even so, the Kirby and Okami videos are part of what really drew me to him too. He's very talented and his videos are really informative. Pretty sure several others here watch him as well, so yay for having things in common! Welcome to the forum, zryko.

If you're interested in dark types then I definitely need to push you in the direction of our dark type club. It's one of the biggest clubs here so if you're a big fan you'll be more than welcome there. :o Quagsire's one of my favorite waters; he's way too adorable, especially in the newest Mystery Dungeon game. Just want to hug him forever wh00t.

We'll definitely accept you here so no worries in that regard! PC's a great community. Have a wonderful time exploring and such and remember to read the rules, of course.

Back