• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hullo

Aegus

Connoisseur
Years
  • Hullo there.
    I'm new, and it was suggested that I introduce myself here. I'm not very good at... Introductions.
    Anyway, my favorite types are steel and psychic. My team is a Metagross (Prometheus), Aggron (Aegus), Empoleon (Chauncey), Abra (Apollo), Beedrill (Frederick), and Rotom (Henry). My favorite of these is Apollo (Abra). I will be writing, in Co-op with my brother, a long story that centers around characters we based on our friends and ourselves.

There's not much else I can think of to say about myself besides that I'm a man (and I'm mildly attractive)... If you want to know anything, ask me. {XD}

Years
  • Oh, unevolved Abra? That's pretty sweet, sounds like something I'd do. Love going through games with unevolved Pokemon even if it does become a lot more difficult. :D; Welcome to PC, Aegus!

I'm sure you'll get along just fine going by what you've written here. We have a lovely Fan Fiction and Writing area here for aspiring storytellers as well as a Roleplay Corner for whenever you're feeling up to having a roleplay or two with the members. Basically, you're all good. n~n Enjoy your time and see you around!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    That's all right; not many people are good at introducing themselves, either, including me. At least you've done it, so that's all it matters! It's nice to meet you. I go by Peitharchia here, as you could see, but if you wish, you are always free to refer to me as Ashley; I don't mind at all. Welcome to PokéCommunity, Aegus.

Like you, I'm also a fan of steel-types! Of them all, which one would you say is your most favorite? Personally, I'm pretty fond of Skarmory; it's got a very intimidating look, making it seem tough, and it definitely does live up to it when it comes to battling and whatnot. Its defenses are gargantuan, allowing it to endure plenty of hits. Plus, it's also got access to Roost, enabling it to recover itself whenever it wishes. Hoping to see it get some mega-evolution one day, which would make it perform even better, hopefully. Aside from this, I'm pretty fond of Metagross, too, as well as Lucario.

Anyhow, I hope you like it here. Should you ever need anything--anything at all, really--please remember that I'm always here to lend a hand to you; feel free to contact me any time. See you, dear!

Aegus

Connoisseur
    Years
  • Peitharchia;8441779 Like you said:
    I would have to say that Aggron is my favorite (hence me naming myself after him).
    It's attack and defense are wonderful, and his ability prevents 1hit KO, and prevents recoil dmg, which is useful for using Double Edge.
    Also, it's special attack isn't too bad, so Ice Beam works well for the most part.

And it looks awesome too.{XD}

Back