• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hullo!

Years
    Hullo all! I'm Theres no Shaymin it! I've been on Pokecommunity before, but I lost my old email, so I made a new account! Right now, I'm currently trying to beat Fire Red again, and trying to figure out what pokemon best suits my brother! Anyway, I hope I can make some friends on here!

Welcome to PC, Shaymin! Awesomepossum to meet you and great having you on the forum again. n~n

FR/LG are some of the best Pokemon games in my eyes. Very fun to go through and the VS Seeker makes rebattling/training just so addicting lol. Have you played any other Pokemon games? What about the 3DS ones, X/Y and OR/AS? Tons of hype surrounding the Ruby and Sapphire remakes right now so we do recommend getting involved if you're into those.. but of course all the other generation-based discussion forums are great as well.

Hope you have fun. [: If you need anything at all don't hesitate to ask a staff member! I'm happy to be your friend as well if you're interested!

Years
    Yup, I've played many pokemon games. Including spinoffs. I love all of them! And last year ahen I had surgery my dad bought me a 3DS and Pokemon X! This Christmas I might be getting Alpha Sapphire. My favorite will always be Fire Red thought, it was the first Pokemon game my parents got for me ^3^

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Daw, Shaymiiin, so cute! We're happy to have you back pal! Sorry bout your old email; it happens to me frequently too. ;; But its fantastic to meet you, and hopefully you'll catch up~!

How are you enjoying the games? I hope Pokemon X suits your needs, and I hope you'll enjoy pokemon Alpha Sapphire! Still, Fire Red was pretty fun too; I think it's pretty underrated, imo! The music, and the notsalgica are all pretty cool! It was nice getting to the swings on Kanto again. :3 Well, enjoy your time, and yeah, we can definitely become friends! You can message me anytime you wanna have a chat!

Have a great night. <33

Years
    Awww I feel sorry for what happened with your email, forgetting your password does kinda suck but hey, welcome back Shaymin! Hopefully your fresh start will work out much better.

So, your fave Pokemon game is FR/LG? Kanto fans are very plentiful given that's where the franchise started, but we have different tastes among the franchise. And I'm sure you enjoyed X/Y as well, it had some pretty fun features like Pokemon Amie and customization. I plan on getting OR/AS hopefully around Christmas (but even if I end up doing so after then I'm still happy) too, and given Hoenn was the first region I fully played it will bring some memories back to me!

I hope you have a great time here with us once again, and if you ever need anything I'm always open to chat! Just leave me a visitor message whenever you feel like it, and maybe even drop a friend request if you're interested in making new friends. See you around the forums, yeah?

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    That's such a creative name, haha. It's nice to meet you, buddy; welcome to PokéCommunity!

It's nice to see that you are going through FireRed again; generally, it's a great game! Personally, I've went through it on about three separate occasions, and will likely play once more in near future. What I like most about this game is Sevii Island; they're quite mysterious in my eyes, which makes them very fun to explore. It sucks that they didn't make it into future Pokémon games.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy yourself here, Shaymin. I'm always here if you need somebody to chat with and whatnot, so please feel free to send me a profile message any time you like; I always respond!

Back