• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hullo

Train Heartnet

nearing hoen..finally ^_^
    Years
    :) I am new here and i am a real pokemon freak. its like my life and i love 'em all. also, i love almost every anime but pokemon is my first ever anime, so its truly special for me!
    i would like to befriend everyone here!

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Welcome to PokeCommunity, Train Heartnet! I do hope that you manage to befriend everyone here, and to start off, I could be your friend =D Feel free to PM me for anything.

I see you like Black Cat. I, myself, have not seen/read it yet... But it seems interesting, so I may start soon ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    I know what you mean Train Heartnet - what would our lives be like without Pokemon?! :shocked: Anyway, to my point, welcome to PC forums, and do hope to see you around here posting in the threads and meeting new people online. Oh! And do follow the rules, but most importantly enjoy your stay. ;)

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Hiya and welcome to PC forums Train Heartnet ^^

Your name sounds somehow very familar to me...is it possible you're at the AniméHome forums runned by some Yami guy? If not, then nvm it ^^" Eh, have a great stay, read the rules, and feel free to PM me if anyhing's up your mind. Hope to see ya around here!

Greetings,
    ~Hayate.

Tetsuya

.:A Guy Who Likes To Talk::.
    Years
    Hey welcome to PC,

(god im tired of saying that lolXP)
    have a nice and joyful stay (for as long as it lasts)
    read the rules and follow 'em well cya,
    ~Cheers
    Tetsuya~

Zishi

yOu thInK yOu KnOw Me!
    Years
    Hey welcome to Pc Forums!
    Enjoy your stay!
    Read the rules and Donot afraid you will be fixed!

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Hey there Train Heartnet!! :3 I'm Kura! Welcome to PC~
    X3 I love Pokemon but I think DragonBall was my first anime~

:3 Anyways, feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat~ And don't forget to follow the rules and have fun!!~

~Kura-pu

Back