• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hullos

pokejass

pokejass
    Years
    Hiya I'm Jass i'm 14 years old I live in England and have loved pokemon for years :)
    I love to play pokemon red/blue on my gameboy Im currently trying to collect all pokemon and raise them all to level 100 - which I guess will take a while :/

I also had silver but its lost it in my tip of a bedroom :( As soon as I find It (In a million years, yes my rooms THAT bad) Im gonna start that too!

Its nice to join the pokemon community and I hope to meet some nice people here :)

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Hi, You seem a lovely person you have in out Community. I hope that you will have a great time here. Please check out the rules to keep you our of any trouble. XD Please Pm me if you need anyhelp. Also, please PM me if you want to be friends. You seem a nice person, I would like to make friends with you. Oh, and good luck on finding your Silver game.

I startred playing Pokemon Red the other day. Got really in to it. Then I just forgot about it...

pokejass

pokejass
    Years
    lol, Ive had my red game for 6 years and must of completed and restarted it about 20, but I never get bored. Sure, I'll add you to my friends :)

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Lol,I love the Sakaki.Togepi liscense in your sig x3
    welcome to PC =D Hope you enhoy your stay =3 Pm me if you'd like to be friends <3

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    pokejass said:
    Hiya I'm Jass i'm 14 years old I live in England and have loved pokemon for years :)
    I love to play pokemon red/blue on my gameboy Im currently trying to collect all pokemon and raise them all to level 100 - which I guess will take a while :/

I also had silver but its lost it in my tip of a bedroom :( As soon as I find It (In a million years, yes my rooms THAT bad) Im gonna start that too!

Its nice to join the pokemon community and I hope to meet some nice people here :)
    If you've liked Red and Blue, I'm sure you'll simply LOVE the colorful remakes in FireRed and LeafGreen. Have you played those?
    Welcome to PC, I hope you enjoy your stay here. You'll want to head out to the Pokemon Handheld Games forum if you want to talk about the games. ^_^ Have fun!

Back