• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hullothere

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2015
    Oh. Hello. I didn't see you come in.

So yeah, hey there. I made an account. Salutations and all that.
    I don't really know what to put here. I draw quite a lot, a fair chunk of which is Pokemon related stuff, comics and fanart and the like. I draw stuff from other games too though. I have a deviantart by the same username (which it seems I can't link at the moment) where I post most of my stuff, as well as an ongoing Emerald Nuzlocke which is still pretty early on in the works. I guess I can probably battle or something, but I'm not really into the competitive scene, so I'll probably suck hard.

Honestly I'm pretty bad with keeping track of my various accounts on sites and stuff, so please don't be offended if I go inactive for ages or even indefinitely after like a week or so here, which happens unfortunately often. A guy can only handle so many forums at once.

Anyway, yeah. Hi.

Orifiel

Priestess
    Years
  • I'm pretty bad at remembering my old accounts but anyways..
    Welcome to PC Epifex. You may ask the moderators where to show
    your lovely art. I would say anything that concludes art is lovely.

Years
  • Hello Epifex, welcome!

Nice to see more artists join, because we have a section dedicated to such called Art & Design where you can show off your work. The wonderful Alexial moderates that section and she's not scary so I'm sure you'll love showcasing your work over there, and hopefully see some other great art works by fellow members. Apart from that section, PC has loads of topics you'll love.

Anyways, I'm sure you can fit in well and hopefully stick around as an active member because seeing new members disappear is always sad because some never even return. The staff here love to assist you, so don't hesitate to ask them for help, like our Welcome Lounge mod Cirno who's extremely friendly so I'm sure she won't be scary. There's also friendly people other than staff as well so I'm sure you can make some friends. Have fun and I do hope to see ya around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • Hi there, Epifex! Welcome to PokeCommunity~

Ooh, did you draw your avatar? :) It looks pretty amazing! I'd love to see you post a gallery when you hit 15 posts and I'm sure we all would, so check out the wonderful Art & Design board that Hikari linked you to. Owning a gallery might just be what keeps you coming back - that certainly was the case for me as I'm an artist as well, though it's been many months since I've updated my thread. Sadly I'll be needing a bigger and better new tablet before I plan to draw again.. this one just doesn't cut it anymore and has been getting a little old. I can understand forgetting about a community as I've had that happen before as well, though I'm not so much on many forums anymore. This place is really wonderful and stuck out to be from the rest; hopefully you'll feel the same, even if it's slightly. Maybe you can even participate in the Pokedex Project? It's one of the most popular projects in our art board!

Anyways, enjoy yourself here, sir! You'll find lots to occupy yourself with here as there is a ton to do and if you're looking for those first few friends, drop off a message on my profile and send me a friend request. Hope to see you around and posting.

Have fun! <3

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2015
    Thanks for the enthusiastic replies.

Cirno- Yeah, I did draw it. Glad you like it. How exactly does this project Pokedex thing work? Do you just come up with ideas and post them in the thread? I'm not really good at thinking of movepools, gender ratios, stats and stuff, but names, types and appearances I can do.

Also, what tablet do you have?

Darkrai666

ThatscaryFreakyguywhoisDa rkrai
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    I shall not go to a descriptive welcome post since Cirno, Hikari and L96 did So anyways Welcome to PC

Back