• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hunger Emporium Mafia - gj town

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2023
    Hey, um, sorry for my inactivity in the last day phase. This phase I'll be more active and try to help you. I'll post what I think about all this later.

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I, too, would like to know why I survived instead of bleeding to death.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    That phase post doesn't mean you should necessarily lynch me. I believe it's mostly flavour. I'm most likely going to get lynched anyway because of the phase post, but believe me when I say I am innocent. I'd like to know why EC didn't die as well. I don't remember how many roles start with a vest, but that might be the answer. I don't know.

I'm more worried about Fletch. It's possible he might have been culted, but the flavour text leads me to believe differently... Do we want to potentially throw away our chances of winning by letting his bomb detonate, town? True, it could kill off the angels and mafia members but how likely is that to happen? There are more townies and we risk losing most of us (as well as Fletch) more so than losing the angels/cult or mafia.

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
    Years
    That phase post doesn't mean you should necessarily lynch me. I believe it's mostly flavour. I'm most likely going to get lynched anyway because of the phase post, but believe me when I say I am innocent. I'd like to know why EC didn't die as well. I don't remember how many roles start with a vest, but that might be the answer. I don't know.

I'm more worried about Fletch. It's possible he might have been culted, but the flavour text leads me to believe differently... Do we want to potentially throw away our chances of winning by letting his bomb detonate, town? True, it could kill off the angels and mafia members but how likely is that to happen? There are more townies and we risk losing most of us (as well as Fletch) more so than losing the angels/cult or mafia.

I know you are innocent
    EC and Bard are the maf but the Pres says that you must be lynched today :/

I think in the role post that the Tinkerer's bomb can't be disabled unless they are killed but Miah ruined everything...

My plan was that since EC clearly was scum I'd kill him (which I am) and then we would lynch Bard and avoid 2 bombs but with Miah choosing you without letting us come up with a plan involving her role none of it will work now and it's probably a game over for Town since Fletch's bomb detonates tonight... :/

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I can't wait for the apologies to start flowing in to me after this game with these terrible reads people are posting.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
    Yeah, but when I came back to the thread it was already dusk and I thought I was gonna be dead once night arrives

Welp, my apologies >_>

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    The Hunger Emporium
    Day 4

Despite his best efforts to stay alive, EvilChameleon spent his time wandering down one too many dark alleys. Perhaps he was feeling empowered at having overcome death with what seemed to be his own willpower. Or, perhaps more likely, he was just insane. Whatever the case, it seemed that Fate had a part to play somewhere.

Perhaps, Fate's play was to draw EvilChameleon to Meleanolu. The Vanilla Town member walked straight up to the killer and began to hiss and spit at him, slinging curses and swears at the top of his lungs.

Eventually, Meleanolu grew tired of the insulting town member and plunged his knife deep into the man's body. EC struggled to stand on his own two feet, wobbling as he headed back down the way he'd come. Sure, he could possibly cheat death again, but the pain that came with it wasn't really worth it.

EvilChameleon fell out into the street from the alleyway that he'd just been in. Meleanolu began to whisper something beneath his breath, a prayer that he'd slowly become accustomed to reciting as he took the lives of his brothers and sisters. The killer pulled his knife above his head, ready to stab EC once more and finish the job. Alas, a passing semi truck beat him to the punch, crushing the man's body and tearing him apart.

-----
    The Day Phase has begun. This phase will last 48 hours. Do the usual stuff.
    And remember, all votes must be placed on Purplecicada today.
    -----

EvilChameleon has died!
    They were The Town

The Rules

Votes must be formatted as [Lynch] Player. Failure to do so may result in your vote not being counted.
    Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
    Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
    If you are dead, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you're barred from haunting the thread.
    Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
    In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.
    The win conditions of each faction are to be the last group standing unless otherwise noted.

The Players

aeternum as the GM

Bardothren as ???
    TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as ???
    BidoofFTW as The Faithful​
    purplecicada as ???
    Newtsie as ???
    Sparkin as The Visitor and The Vigilante
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as Vanilla Town
    Paranoia_ as The Secretariat​
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Pecilia as The Sudbina​
    Melody as ???
    Fletch as ???
    Gimmepie as The Hunger
    Desox as The Candlemaker​
    Miah as ???
    jdthebud as The Priest
    EvilChameleon as Vanilla Town
    L'belle as The Detective
    Nakuzami as The Medium​
    Desinishon as ???

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Hunger Emporium Mafia - gj town

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    In all honesty he was playing so anti-town that this is a win for us lol.

Mafia really want me dead soon. I was given the Governor ability by the Magic Man.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    ok so we know that Desi, Melody, Purp and Bard are all non-town. I suggest the two dark angels claim. Don't think you guys would stand much chance of winning with such a powerful mafia.

Last edited:
    Back