• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hunter Here!

Hunter1890

Music Composer
    Years
    Hello PC!

My name is hunter! Some of you may know me as hnturs12 on youtube, where I compose video game music remixes, mainly of the pokemon soundtrack! I am also the main person behind the Pokemon Black and White soundfont! I've been a registered member here for about a year, and I have been meaning to introduce myself for a while.

So! I have been playing pokemon for about...11 years now. My first pokemon game was Pokemon Yellow, which I played to death. My fave pokemon is Squirtle, because it's got attitude! The Pokemon games I own are: Yellow, Crystal (unfortunately broken :'[ ), Pearl, Heart Gold, and White versions. I also own Pokemon Puzzle Challenge, which I think is one of the most addictive games ever (I shall investigate later to see if there is a thread on this game!! :D ).

I am also looking to be a game composer for a fanmade game/hack, so for anyone who is serious about their game development, and would like a composer, I would love to compose a few tracks for your game.

Hope I can contribute to the community :)

~hunter

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I checked out your channel. Very impressive work you have there. I hope to compose music like that, one day, but I'm not too good on the programs.

I'm so happy to see another Pokemon Puzzle Challenge fan! I also own Pokemon Puzzle League for N64. I played both of those games so much. It's hard finding another fan though.

Welcome to PC! :D

Hunter1890

Music Composer
    Years
    Thank you Lily! I work hard on all my compositions and arrangements! And it is nice to know there's another pokemon puzzle challenge/league fan out there. I've been playing my PPC on gameboy color for 9 years :D

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2011
    nice to meet you, hunter! :D I'm new here too.

wow, I've seen your videos, they were awesome! :D I want to make some vidoe too sometime. I hope you can teach me later hehe

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Hello PC!

My name is hunter! Some of you may know me as hnturs12 on youtube, where I compose video game music remixes, mainly of the pokemon soundtrack! I am also the main person behind the Pokemon Black and White soundfont! I've been a registered member here for about a year, and I have been meaning to introduce myself for a while.

So! I have been playing pokemon for about...11 years now. My first pokemon game was Pokemon Yellow, which I played to death. My fave pokemon is Squirtle, because it's got attitude! The Pokemon games I own are: Yellow, Crystal (unfortunately broken :'[ ), Pearl, Heart Gold, and White versions. I also own Pokemon Puzzle Challenge, which I think is one of the most addictive games ever (I shall investigate later to see if there is a thread on this game!! :D ).

I am also looking to be a game composer for a fanmade game/hack, so for anyone who is serious about their game development, and would like a composer, I would love to compose a few tracks for your game.

Hope I can contribute to the community :)

~hunter

Holy cow, Hunter1890! Your music sounds... amazinggg. I especially like the RSE themes you made with the BW soundfont since RSE were my favorite gen of games! It's crazy how awesome music can be. :3

Anyway, welcome to the PokéCommunity! I'm honestly a Pokémon Puzzle Challenge fan myself, though I have to say when I had the game I was awful at it and I never won ever. 'Twas a bit upsetting. ;-; If you are looking for a thread about that, I'd think you'd be most likely to find it in the Spinoff Games forum, over here. Make sure you search thoroughly and make sure there's no active thread before posting one of your own, though! I'd love to hear your music in a fanmade game or hack, too!

I hope you can contribute too! This forum is so full of awesome that really, even after being here almost three years, I still feel like I haven't contributed enough to make up anywhere near what I've gotten out of this place. Friends, life experience... it's all incredible, and PC is probably one of the best forums around. Anyway, enjoy your time at PC, and make sure you check out the rules before you really start posting around! If you have any further questions about the forum or maybe just more places to post, don't hesitate to ask a staff member (bold, colorful blue names!) or myself, even. I'd love to help you out. :)

Hunter1890

Music Composer
    Years
    Nice to meet you! Vrai is french for true :D

Talking about the RSE revamps in BW soundfont, I'm currently working on another :D It'll be my best yet. And I shall check out the rules now :) Very nice to meet you, and I hope to meet many others!

Btw, I found a pokemon puzzle league thread. :3

Years
    Huh, never heard your name before.. ;D

Nice to see fellow composers here too, I gotta make one introduction thread myself :P

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    welcome !! I'm personally condemned to the emulation forum, and a little to th game development forum, and there aren't many people who can compose tracks, so you'll be usefull. Hope you enjoy your time here, lol.

Back