• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HURR DURR I'M A SLAKING! *picks nose*

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    There are some Pokemon out there which are just utterly weird, but maybe, they fit your personality perfectly. Maybe you're just like a Slaking because you're really lazy, or a Latias because you're mythical and can fly, or a Ditto because you can transform into anything you want. Who knows?

Which Pokemon best fits your personality?

A Pokemon which fits my personality? Maybe I would say a Tauros. Probably because Tauros are fierce, and are kinda cool, but unloved. Tauros also get really angry and easily, which is just like me as well.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
    I'm probably most like a Charmeleon because I can be stubborn and only listen to someone if it really benefits me (I know, I'm evil), unless it's a close friend. I'm really loyal to close friends. Oh yeah and I have anger issues.

(Btw, I have a Slaking on my team, and my friend likes calling it a fat nosepicker. xD )

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Magikarp
    HURR DURR I'M A SLAKING! *picks nose*

I'm pathetically weak, ridiculously unpopular, yet people still talk to me as if they like me (like Magikarp are laughed at in a nice way all the time).
    And it's gonna take a lot of work for me to evolve into the human Gyarados equivalent, I can assure you.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2011
    oddish...
    because i love roaming around at night, and love me some weeds :D

NamelessGuy

<Insert Witty Title Here>
    Years

Probably a Haunter. I can be friendly, but occasionally a nuisance, unfortunately. I wish I could change that. :x

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    I am like a Keckleon, because I blend into the background and really only hang about with other Keckleon. (As in, I really only talk to people who are either related to me, or otherwise similar to me.)

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Ninetales
    I may be cute, but I have a negative side.

Alakazam
    My muscles are kinda weak, and I'm smart. (but not really smart..)

Togekiss
    I don't like violence and I'm cute =p

Smeargle.
    I'm creative and I'm usually seen with other people.

ElectricScyther

The lessons we learn
    Years
    Jolteon, Cloyster, and Stunfisk. Jolteon because I'm playful, sensitive, and when I'm upset, I show it. Cloyster because I'm secretive and persistent, and Stunfisk because I sit back and wait for something to happen usually, then jump in perhaps a little too late.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    Breloom, I'm friendly and social, but I'm able pull of some nasty tricks as well as putting up quite a fight when angry.

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
    Years
    Hm..Perhaps id say Ditto, since I can "morph" to any situation, and deal with it. Or a Poke who has many split personalities..*shrugs*. But yeah, Ditto fits me best <3. Or maybe a Dragonite..I look cute on the outside, but if you mess with me..bye byeeeeee XD.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Mandibuzz, tough, kind, but patient. I can lash back at any who offend or hurt me, I care for my friends like a motherly bird.

And use Nasty Plot on my enemies

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    A Raichu. I am like a mouse. I am shy, quiet, small, high-pitched, and cute (according to other people). I am also lively and hyper like Raichu.

BTWZ BEST THREAD TITLE EVER |D

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
    Years

Well I like the thread name..
    I have been called lazy, I prefer the term Laid back but whatever, I'm too lazy to care.
    Well yes, I'm a slakoth. I'm lazy, constantly tired, and just don't care.

~Kian

Back