• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hurr hurr~

Years
  • I was never good at introducing myself, so, ah, the basics: I'm a seventeen year old that's a junior in high school. When I was little, I use to watch the shows and collect the cards; however, with the *shudder* new voice actors and lost of interest in shiny pieces of paper, I just stick with the games. Speaking of which, Platinum looks like it's going to be thuper, and I honestly can't wait for its release.

I'm not sure what else to type without making this post TL;DR.
    See you around the forum~ :'3

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Of course Platinum is ;> Welcome to PC! Expect a VM from me ;> Read the rules and you'll be fine :3 If you have any questions, red the FAQ, ask me or the mods. See you around!:> Have fun! :3

the volant hawk

the PKMN advisor
    Years
  • Welcome "SugarSlug", my name is "The Volant Hawk" and it's alright too be shy about the greeting yourself, many people are shy about that.

~MasterMind~

⌊C u r i o s i t y ♫ ♥⌉
    Years
  • well herro i to use to like the anime and the cards but now i just stick with the games...anyways welcome to PC

Back