• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hurray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saironi

Banned
    Years
    I can finally post. It's been way too long. Hi, everyone. I assume I need no introduction. Gotta tell ya, I thought I was NEVER gonna get to post, so this is a real treat.

I'm a kyuubi-roleplayer, and that's all.

Saironi

Banned
    Years
    I would just like to say "I'm sorry" to all those I have irritated and am hopeful that they will be the bigger person to forgive me. I am truly willing to repent for any wrongs I have commited towards them.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Well look what happened! You posted, Saironi.
    for all those who dont know, I'm good friends w/ Saironi and we had our ups and downs but I decided Sai-chan was pretty cool.
    I hope you post a lot in the Pokemon anime section and stay clean.

♥Whitney♥

♥Goldenrod Gym ******♥
    Years
    Uummm,Hey nice to meet you!I'm new also so I'm here with you!Well if you want to become friends just PM me okay.Well have fun and I'll see you around here! ^^ Bye.♥

LishaKara

オレスシ。
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Hey . . .
    Sorry I got irritated at you. It's good to know you can post now, and I hope that it'll make up for anyone else who's misunderstood ya. ^__~

Saironi

Banned
    Years
    One thing I should mention, I'm a little cynical and manipulative, loving to cause minor trouble. So I may pop in random clubs when things get hairy to make it hairier.

Don't blame me, I'm jaded, and it's hard not to be jaded when you near 20. Plus, fox-roleplayers are meant to be naughty troublemakers and pranksters, riiiight? o__~

Saironi

Banned
    Years
    Don't wait around for me to PM you, you guys. You can PM me on your own. I LOVE getting random PMs and spend most of my time sending them. Right now I'm kinda lonely.

:(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back