• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hurricane Isabel. Are you at risk?

Years
    I don't claim to be a meteorologist, but I always assumed that a hurricane couldn't reach Illinois. And, while it is true that it 99% most likely can't, when I see the radar, the projected path comes awful close. I am sure these are just some rainstorms that will be blown our way when Isabel breaks up, but it is pretty freaky.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    So far, from where I live in Canada, they just said that it wouldn't be as bad as they predicted, just a heavy rainstorm. And no school for me today!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Okay, Today's the day it'll strike?

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Ya, Friday (which is today) is the day it is suppose to strike, but not as bad as people said it would be. Its starting to get really winding now...

Q Man

Erm...
    Years
    Well, I got hit early this morning (3 AM) when the power went out. I was so worried that it'd be out all day (I don't wanna miss the new ep of Pok?mon on KidsWB at 4PM) but thankfully, the power came back on a little over an hour ago, cable included :D
    The only thing happening now is that its a little windy... Although there are some minor storms that I've had in years past where the winds were stronger than they are now... but that isn't saying much :p

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Woah its very very Windy here , My Team is going to lose ................. UGh its ok though , Lacrosse try outs went smoothly ^^ im on the team , number 13 ^^

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I live in southeastern Michigan, so I only get rain. In other news...

...THE HURRICANE IS OBVIOUSLY THE WORK OF TERRORISM. OMG J/K!!!111

I'm sorry...I...just couldn't resist it. :nervous:

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Allstories said:
    I live in southeastern Michigan, so I only get rain. In other news...

...THE HURRICANE IS OBVIOUSLY THE WORK OF TERRORISM. OMG J/K!!!111

I'm sorry...I...just couldn't resist it. :nervous:

I can't resist either...

**george bush impression**

"The terrorists will not prevail"

*audience interupts with clapping and standing up*

"These, 'hurr-i-canes', as they call them, will not destroy the integrity of America, we will fight back with-"

"Fight back with many forms of large explosives. On em take, Bring em on, Take em Bring, let them use whatever forms of attack they want. These terms are non negociable and-"

"because I believe that-"

"and also the-"

**walk away with lips puckered**

BOO ya!

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    This hurricane must be really bad because it has been raining a lot here in Minnesota, and I think it's because of the hurricane.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    20 people are already dead, and everyones house on the shore is completely totaled...

I watched 20/20 last night, and it said that the Rich People who get their house detroyed get it rebuilt for next to nothing, and the tax payers pay for it...shikes

BOO ya!

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    That is just wrong.Everyone should pay with their money for their repairs.

Back