• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hurt & Heal - Eevee Evolutions Edition

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
Years
  • Oh against your friends, Im sorry! I didnt realize that you didnt play competitively, making anything you say on the matter void. If you cant play, dont argue.

Eevee 55 -
    Leafeon 37 +

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Looks like this will be an endless fight....

Eevee 56 +
    Leafeon 36 -

Eos Aduro

Years
  • Eevee 56 -
    Leafeon 36 +

Try Shoddy Battle if you dont have access to WiFi! Its the best way to play without any strings attached really, and you can learn to compete against some of the tougher opponents with a little advice from the more experienced members here.

Eos Aduro

Years
  • Eevee 55 -
    Leafeon 37 +

Dude, its just an easier way to play the more challenging aspect of the game, and dude, make sense. You dont.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • *Yoshi hits Leafeon with a giant black hammer!*

Eevee 56 +1
    Leafeon 36 -1

*Yoshi has fled somewhere...*

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Eevee 55 -1
    Leafeon 37 +1

Eevee shouldn't even be on this list in the first place! The title is hurt and heal EEVEELUTIOS, not eevee itself!!!
    LIARS! *RAWR*

Back