• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Husk's Opinion

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2005
    husk1442 said:
    Serene Grace

BTW I'm the only one stating my opinion here and most of my sets aren't standard unless
    they have a special name like: Drumzard

Yeah and you are probably the one who made it ... right? NOT.

Yeah i know about serene grace dunsparce...it gives glare a 100% accuracy, so body slam becomes obsolete.

And yes you are the only one who is stating your opinion but imagine if everyone is going to do that? Do you like chaos?

Drumzard@Salac Berry
    Nature: Lonely [ + Atk/ - Def ]
    EVs: 146 HP - 252 Sp.Atk - 112 Spd
    (Blaze)
    ~ Bellydrum
    ~ Hidden Power [ Flying ]
    ~ Earthquake/Substitute
    ~ Flamethrower/Fire Blast/Overheat

Speed = 264 so after salac boost faster as 130 Base pokes. Switch it in on a Choice Banded Earthquaking poke, Sub and then Belly Drum or Belly Drum, switch out and later on switch in again and Belly Drum, hard to pull off but quite dangerous if it works.

husk1442

needs more [i]Mod[/i]
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    Demonion said:
    Yeah i know about serene grace dunsparce...it gives glare a 100% accuracy, so body slam becomes obsolete.

Accuracy isn't increased by Serene Grace shows how much you know

And like I said most of these aren't standard sets and I stated Drumzard was an exception. I even put my own EVs into that Drumzard

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2005
    husk1442 said:
    Accuracy isn't increased by Serene Grace shows how much you know

And like I said most of these aren't standard sets and I stated Drumzard was an exception. I even put my own EVs into that Drumzard

True, my mistake sorry.

Anyway 252/129/129 EVs spread AREN'T your EVs on anything. Most of the time its useless. So thats the thing with "your own EVs"

ow and please stop acting like you invented every moveset.

husk1442

needs more [i]Mod[/i]
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    I didn't invent them since I probably wasn't the first to use them
    But, I did make them out of my own brain without anyone elses influence

Lion Heart

Banned
    Years
  • Demonion look at his Houndoom set it doesn't even have 252/129/129 EV's so what are you talking about?

As for his 252/252/6 on Dunsparce what ELSE is it meant to do? Not like you'd wanna pump it's SP.Atk or anything.

AND His Charizard EV sets look okay, and with your little 264 Speed thing, even SMEARGLE can outrun him and start setting up.

Back