• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Huzzah! o:

[Rock Lee]

Kusanagi Swordsman~
    Years
    I always stink at introducing myself... ;-;

Hai. ._.

Hehe, I'm Rock Lee (commonly called Lee for short), and I'm new here (don'tcha just love stating the obvious?).

I joined PokeCommunity because, well, PC reminds me of another, now deceased, PC, Pokecorner. Though Pokecorner was smaller overall (member count, post count, just allaround smaller), I feel this place gives off the same vibe as Pokecorner, my first forum I'd ever joined, did; a welcoming, warm, happy one. It's very inviting.

So... here I am...

Hope I fit in well enough soon. :3

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Rock Lee!

Woo, another Naruto fan! And don't worry...that was a fine introduction! ^___^

We certainly do pride ourselves on the very unique atmosphere that is created here. Everyone here is very nice and willing to chat, so I'm sure you'll feel quite at home at The PokeCommunity! Fitting in is as easy as staying active and posting frequently =P

Have fun around the forums...and I'll be seeing you! ^____^

[Rock Lee]

Kusanagi Swordsman~
    Years
    I really appreciate the welcome, Aurafire. ^o^ Nice to know I'm not the only Naruto fan here (I had a good feeling I wouldn't be, but still).

And yeah, I'll try my best to stay active here. I'm busy with lotses of stuffz. o:

Anyway, yeah, thanks again, and thanks in advance to any other future posters. x3

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Welcome to the forums, [Rock Lee].
    A Naruto fan, eh? Was never interested in the series, but my cousin was once a huge fan of it and I got to see some of the episodes.
    Your introduction was good, better than mine (Which I thought was bland), so it's not as bad as you thought it is.
    I'm sure your going to blend in here, but that's only possible if your active and post often.
    Of course, there's the rules that your supposed to read and abide, aswell as the FAQ, announcements, and any other important threads you need to take notice of.
    Most importantly, have fun!

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Welcome Lee! I haven't heared of the Naruto series but I'm sure I might like it. I like the Inheritance series by Christopher Paolini (hence the Fanclub). I hope you might like it as well. Your intro was probably better than mine. Mine was bland as! I'm sure you'll fit in here soon and have fun. see ya around!

~Saphira's Rider~

andreality

Go go go
    Years
    Welcome Lee!
    I'm new in PokeComunity too, so we're both starters. That was a great introduction and I hope we can be friends.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    Woah! Welcome to PokeCommunity, Lee! Another narutard naruto fan! It is nice seeing you here. Read the rules and have fun!

sgtkira

KIRA
    Years
    Rock Lee hmmm...."thinking" Damn Canadians...hehe Naruto Abridged "stops thinking" anyway uhh enjoy your stay and if you start making a hack please make NarutoMON...because THAT would be fun :) hahahaha

[Rock Lee]

Kusanagi Swordsman~
    Years
    Woah! Welcome to PokeCommunity, Lee! Another narutard naruto fan! It is nice seeing you here. Read the rules and have fun!

Amusing. >.> Thanks for the welcome.

Thanks to everyone who's welcomed me, I appreciate it bunches. x3

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Welcome to the forums, Lee. You stink at welcomes? XD; Look around, it's much better than a lot of people that have cats in their mouth. D: Heh, well, if you need any help, or want to know something, don't hesitate to send me a message. Have a blast on PC. o/

Back